Originally posted by: Spandan24
no one does 🤣
I do , i reacted at your post in that thread
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026 WKV
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 4th Oct 2026 WKV
Mahi and Uditi
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Originally posted by: Spandan24
no one does 🤣
I do , i reacted at your post in that thread
you are unique as you ship Bhidur 🤣
Originally posted by: Spandan24
yeah , you can't understand by my name ?
, my full name is Spandan Chakraborty
Oh you are on Twitter too right?
Yeh Kaisa logic Hai 
Tu Kaise likhta Hai Nehi? 
Nahi
Yahan
Vs
Nehi
Inha
yeah , but don't post regularly + I am the one who says waiting for highlights alone in the Twitter 🤣
Aur AP ye batao have you ever heard a non Bengali named Spandan ? Kon non Bengali r naam spandan hoy , pure Bengali naam eta 🤣🤣
Originally posted by: Spandan24
yeah , but don't post regularly + I am the one who says waiting for highlights alone in the Twitter 🤣
Aur AP ye batao have you ever heard a non Bengali named Spandan ? Kon non Bengali r naam spandan hoy , pure Bengali naam eta 🤣🤣
I thought that Span-dan was some foriegn sounding shipname from some tv show
wow kya logic hai 🤣
wtf Spandan means oscillation/ heartbeat 🤣Originally posted by: Pete15rogmourey
I thought that Span-dan was some foriegn sounding shipname from some tv show
Ok makes sense 
I know , i know , for some of you this title would give you Deja vu but it's goodbye for real this time. The show is done and dusted , we had...
90