I think this will replace Kahain Kis Se or Rang Badlay Zindagi As Mohib and Seher Are Typecasted As Daily Soaps Actor
Show Discussions
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 2nd Oct 2026
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
? Why Tiger ASIF deserve the 🏆
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
I think this will replace Kahain Kis Se or Rang Badlay Zindagi As Mohib and Seher Are Typecasted As Daily Soaps Actor
Originally posted by: MochaQueen
Mawra doesnt do soaps
But she did daily soaps when she was a teenager
But she is not a teenager now
I know
Anum Mumtaz To Make Her TV Comeback With Jafaa Alongside Mawra, Mohib, Seher and Usman She Was Last Seen On Khaas
👇👇
I liked Anum in Kathputli
Originally posted by: MochaQueen
I liked Anum in Kathputli
She is beautifull . Kathputli was a fav show for Sanam Ch and Farhan Malhi
. I ffed Anum and Gohar Mumtaz' parts.
Originally posted by: anikamathur
Anum Mumtaz To Make Her TV Comeback With Jafaa Alongside Mawra, Mohib, Seher and Usman She Was Last Seen On Mere Humdam Mein
👇👇
Itni saari cast ka kya karein gaye 🤣😂