Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 4th Oct 2026 WKV
Kanika you are loser
Bhabhiji missing
Munna.....aaj is emoticon '
' ka din hai?? Better than red tomatoes...
believe me..Alia CAN actually pull that off..Originally posted by: Shaitan-Haiwan
My god she already scooped him up ? Why didn’t they make Archies with Alia and make her play the 7 different characters ? It would be total What’s Your Rashee vibes na?
she does show so much versatility even in Makemytrip ads..
My girl Alia finally gaining respect..thanks to Archies 

Oh I love Alia now. I’m not sure if it’s because the bar overall has fallen but yeah this new era is not working for me. If she’s going to be the face of nepotism and BLOCK others from rising, then I’m here for it and support it. If you actually think about it, all the nepo’s after Alia have truly failed. She took the top slot and shut the door for others. She may actually be saving us if you think about itOriginally posted by: MaxMayfield
believe me..Alia CAN actually pull that off..
she does show so much versatility even in Makemytrip ads..
My girl Alia finally gaining respect..thanks to Archies
Let’s appreciate the greatness of Student of the year 1Originally posted by: Shaitan-Haiwan
Oh I love Alia now. I’m not sure if it’s because the bar overall has fallen but yeah this new era is not working for me. If she’s going to be the face of nepotism and BLOCK others from rising, then I’m here for it and support it. If you actually think about it, all the nepo’s after Alia have truly failed. She took the top slot and shut the door for others.
Vvan review and box office I Will edit post one with more reviews later
Detailed member review posted n the below link. https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/post/168032068 ---...
7 dogs review and box office- Salman Khan and Sanjay Dutt https://x.com/nishitshawhere/status/2091072944126689706?s=46 t=gmo_g396jwmtO4eUOAuljw
Musafir Cafe review thread- Netflix release Vikrant Massey and Vedika Pinto https://www.instagram.com/p/DbLj513ohAP/?igsh=a3R0ZzJhMjc5OGY0
46