Originally posted by: Spandan24
BC koi mujhe tag nehi karta so Mai vi kisiko nehi karta 😂😂😂😂
I will tag you from today in all my important posts
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 30th Sep 2026
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 2nd ODI - on 30/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
🏏Asian Games 2026: 2nd Semi-Final: India vs Sri Lanka on 01/10/26🏏
With You - Chapters 1 - 4 posted
🏏Pakistan vs Bangladesh, 1st Semi-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Originally posted by: Spandan24
BC koi mujhe tag nehi karta so Mai vi kisiko nehi karta 😂😂😂😂
I will tag you from today in all my important posts
move to EDT 42 😂
Originally posted by: Spandan24
move to EDT 42 😂
Yes everyone please move to EDT 42
I know , i know , for some of you this title would give you Deja vu but it's goodbye for real this time. The show is done and dusted , we had...
90