nope but I can give a spoiler - Neil nahi hai usme 😂Originally posted by: Anushree21
Anybody watch new promo?
What is there or link ?
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 4th Oct 2026 WKV
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
Mahi and Uditi
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
nope but I can give a spoiler - Neil nahi hai usme 😂Originally posted by: Anushree21
Anybody watch new promo?
What is there or link ?
new male entry is shown..he wants to destroy mahajan group and yuvika
Originally posted by: Anushree21
new male entry is shown..he wants to destroy mahajan group and yuvika
What else is new?
I hope that it's not Kartik 
If Neil like to to hold hand of yuvika every now and then.....then yuvika to hug neil every time they meet
. Not to forget she hold him too passionately.
Upar se anjali mast fit ho jaati hai mohit ke hug me
I hope Anjali and Mohit won't see this post
watched it , he is Kabir ( not a 3rd angle you can say by his looks )Originally posted by: Anushree21
new male entry is shown..he wants to destroy mahajan group and yuvika
New promo , Kabir will be dussyaswan or karna ( leave the spelling 🥲)
https://twitter.com/sabtv/status/1732784779857383540?t=V-7SQ_XPZouTYggqI9MUYQ&s=19
Originally posted by: Spandan24
watched it , he is Kabir ( not a 3rd angle you can say by his looks )
Yes! He look elder to be pair opposite yuvika

Originally posted by: Spandan24
nope but I can give a spoiler - Neil nahi hai usme 😂
What is there or link ?
Aajtak kabhi neil aaya hai promo me jo aaj hoga

New promo looks lame....i kind of wished for Vidur uncle to be DJ's buddy with a voice modifier and he would double cross DJ in the end
https://www.instagram.com/reel/C0jpAF2OwD7/?igshid=NTYzOWQzNmJjMA==
Dekh bhi liya to kya...it shows inki chemistry acchi hai
I know , i know , for some of you this title would give you Deja vu but it's goodbye for real this time. The show is done and dusted , we had...
90