Originally posted by: priyashrvan
This is the video of it with song
RK fcs also hyping this. Aloo PR team will not like this. 
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 28th Sept 2026
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT ~~*~~ National Phenomenon Is Brewing ~~*~~
Neetu and RK -birthday wishes 😊
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Originally posted by: priyashrvan
This is the video of it with song
RK fcs also hyping this. Aloo PR team will not like this. 
their chemistry have 🔥
I doubt she is crushing over him. No one else was talking to her and she can not stare into oblivion when cameras are on. I felt she was just pretending to be busy or trying to find a moment of interaction from the big start Ranbir.
Originally posted by: TheJourney
I doubt she is crushing over him. No one else was talking to her and she can not stare into oblivion when cameras are on. I felt she was just pretending to be busy or trying to find a moment of interaction from the big start Ranbir.
She has admitted in many of her interviews since Laila Majnu days that She has a crush on Ranbir
Aloo inkaa portal band karwyegi😅
Originally posted by: Agni_Jytsona
She has admitted in many of her interviews since Laila Majnu days that She has a crush on Ranbir
I saw that & she could very well like him as an actor and be his fan. What I was saying was, it didn't look like she was crushing and blushing over him in that clip...in that particular moment. On the contrary, I found her a bit vulnerable there...she was bit scared and needed some moment of recognition from Ranbir, but he conveniently ignored her.
Whatever Kajol was doing during YeDillagi when Akshay was speaking, that I call crushing abashedly. 
the man is literally standing in front of her and talking, where tf is she supposed to be looking?
kuch bhi. she's looking around but obvs you'll look at the person that's right in front of you too
Originally posted by: Agni_Jytsona
She has admitted in many of her interviews since Laila Majnu days that She has a crush on Ranbir
Ok baba Ranbir has maroed theer but what does that have to with her just looking at someone who was literally blocking her view? 🤣
It’s just some funny ideas people are running withOriginally posted by: TheJourney
I doubt she is crushing over him. No one else was talking to her and she can not stare into oblivion when cameras are on. I felt she was just pretending to be busy or trying to find a moment of interaction from the big start Ranbir.
I don’t think anyone will get divorced (yet)https://www.instagram.com/reel/Ddohf7pKNIq/?stkn=bHk4NGJoMGV2dHdo
https://variety.com/2026/tv/news/alia-bhatt-dont-be-shy-prime-video-premiere-date-1236841347/
Shah Rukh Khan, Ranbir and Alia new Rungta Steel advertisement https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_YxFDRhdX3U
Celebrity Ganesh Chaturthi photos with their family https://www.instagram.com/p/DdQ2QMuiASQ/?stkn=MWIzZmsyb2ZjaHhrbw==
Rani Mukherji’s mother Krishna passed away Om Shanti https://www.instagram.com/p/DdldUduKckA/?stkn=MWR3ajA3eDh6M2VrdA==
7