Absolutely gorgeous work Shiri!
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
? Why Tiger ASIF deserve the 🏆
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Absolutely gorgeous work Shiri!
Anything you'll make Shiri, thank you for the tag
obviously I'm biased towards Arshi 

Your update is spectacular
I love that kind of dark colouring you're using
The ff covers are stunning, incredible style on those
Your banners are equally superb! Fantastic update Shiri
I loved KA and Jenny Sigs. Your Book Covers are next level creative. I cannot pick out just few, they are all very good. I love the effect some of them have. Banners are also very pretty.
Haaye, Abhimanyu 🥰🥰🥰 I loved him in MKDNH🥵 amazing work❤️
The first one is so good & those banners 🤌
I loved your book covers shiri💕💕
They are just just muahh 🥰🥰
Absolutely gorgeous, Shiri 
Especially loved the KA edits, and the way you use fonts in your book covers. Stunning work! 😍😍
#12 Hi, my name Priya and I have been creating since November 2009. I make signatures, icons and animations. I would like to thank everyone for...
147