Not every film needs action 😔Originally posted by: Maroonporsche
After Covid it seems the big movies all need Action scenes or elevation scenes. I don’t think it’ll be excessive
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 1st Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: 2nd Semi-Final: India vs Sri Lanka on 01/10/26🏏
With You - Chapters 1 - 4 posted
Laksh Vaidehi KT Eklavya FF: Saagar
🏏Pakistan vs Bangladesh, 1st Semi-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Not every film needs action 😔Originally posted by: Maroonporsche
After Covid it seems the big movies all need Action scenes or elevation scenes. I don’t think it’ll be excessive
6:20 in Germany...opening IF site...scrolling...yes! the trailer is out...switching to SRK's Twitter account...yes, his tweet for the trailer...a big, biiiiig smile on my face...going back to IF thread and telling you that after all the gloomy mood about such a negative and selfish movie like Animal so much accepted to - certainly - watch something enjoyable when I stop writing this post and watching Dunki's trailer... see you later...(alligator
)
Someone please insert that “I dont like you” gif here on my behalf
I liked it , my kinda movie
can’t wait
Originally posted by: Clochette
6:20 in Germany...opening IF site...scrolling...yes! the trailer is out...switching to SRK's Twitter account...yes, his tweet for the trailer...a big, biiiiig smile on my face...going back to IF thread and telling you that after all the gloomy mood about such a negative and selfish movie like Animal so much accepted to - certainly - watch something enjoyable when I stop writing this post and watching Dunki's trailer... see you later...(alligator
)

Originally posted by: Beautyful_Mess
Someone please insert that “I dont like you” gif here on my behalf

Biased called, it wants its blindfold back.
Also, that face of his that looks like his look from Fan. It needs to stop. It looks so unnatural and a total eye sore. Why is it in every movie of his 
Thank you 💙
Munna this gif is for you plus 
Rest of you goodnight or good morning. 💙
https://x.com/i/status/2069980466099483018
https://www.instagram.com/p/Dc-XTdGmiuP/?stkn=MTh2MmcwOTFqNTY3ZQ==
https://www.instagram.com/reel/DdTYmwKNFq_/?stkn=eGFsbmVqdGh6cnd0
https://variety.com/2026/tv/news/alia-bhatt-dont-be-shy-prime-video-premiere-date-1236841347/
Udta Teer trailer- Ayushmann and Sara https://www.instagram.com/reel/DdoiaR2TqZo/?stkn=MW83MHN0NmVsMXNvbw==
22