TM credit: Nathu.
KUniverse has made this post to acknowledge Nathu's valuable contribution for adding few relaxed moments in CA.
TM credit: Nathu.
KUniverse has made this post to acknowledge Nathu's valuable contribution for adding few relaxed moments in CA.
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 27th Sept 2026 WKV
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ Now Entering Legendary Territory***
Celebs at "15Yearsof Mijwan" - by Manish Malhotra - Alia & Vicky
Very partial
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 6: 11-12 AM IST Sat)
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Welcome to the new chit chat thread.
Here you can chit chat or post stuff that doesn't strictly classify as news or current affairs.
However, remember to refrain from mocking, bashing, spamming or breaking other forum rules just as with other CCs.
That being said, have fun and chat away 😄👍
*opened with the permission of mod.
Just a celebratory post for the new CC 😄🕺💃
https://twitter.com/ChapraZila/status/1731611555006173499?t=BEBbhvSs2nMOCQoNo2dmPA&s=19
Kudos to Mario Lopez (is that Mario Lopez?) For controlling his expressions 
https://twitter.com/historyinmemes/status/1731741469499646020?t=w7VECYwOTKH3w3V8KtpOEA&s=19
Holy sh*t (pun intended). 😱
https://twitter.com/HasnaZaruriHai/status/1732005175315849629?t=mFiMeAZ5yvO21KX-m6Revw&s=19
I thought it was a joke but after reading the comments I googled and it seems to be true
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kopi_luwak#:~:text=Kopi%20luwak%2C%20also%20known%20as,palm%20civet%20(Paradoxurus%20hermaphroditus).
Wah natthu wah. Chit chat thread ho toh natthu jaisa.. warna naa ho. (Relax, I am a joking).
Kuch jagaho pe toh apan ne bhatakna bhi band kar diya. 
I wish and pray that Millennials raise a better generation. 
Originally posted by: NimbuMirchi
Wah natthu wah. Chit chat thread ho toh natthu jaisa.. warna naa ho. (Relax, I am a joking).
Kuch jagaho pe toh apan ne bhatakna bhi band kar diya.I wish and pray that Millennials raise a better generation.
Maine bhi apna adda yahin shift kar liya hai. Bas beech beech me idhar udhar taank jhaank kar leta hoon 
Originally posted by: NathuPaapi
Maine bhi apna adda yahin shift kar liya hai. Bas beech beech me idhar udhar taank jhaank kar leta hoon
Chandi ki daal par sone ka mor.. taank jhaank taank kare natthu chor. 
US Israel vs Iran - February 28, 2026, the U.S. (with Israel) launched large-scale strikes on Iran - Attacks targeted military infrastructure,...
924