Hi! Here for the first time-- Abhimaan!

nancy56 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 5 months ago

Hi guys! New here.

I mainly write fanfictions on India Forums.

Totally new to YRKKH. 

Abhira has caught my attention.

I know a bit about gen3. 

My only issue with this series(of whatever I saw in Gen3) has been - the lack of ambition in female leads.(Aarohi was ambitious, but still she wanted association with a guy to carry things forward- Abhimanyu, and well, Akshara didn't get a job till she was abandoned - so again not something I could follow up)

But Abhira till now, has been a Mama's ambitious girl, and beautifully outspoken.  And obviously the lead actress is a fresh face with a homely vibe to her aura. 

The male lead for once has not fallen head over heels with the female lead. I like the fact that his mind is taken by Roohi's beauty and not Abhira. 

This will atleast give them the time to build a relation away from the stale daily soap narrative of falling in love within 2 minutes.

If I continue watching this, surely I'd write a fanfiction on the lead pair.

Thanks for hearing me out!!

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Romanoger thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Team Abhira (Gen 4)

Originally posted by: nancy56

Hi guys! New here.

I mainly write fanfictions on India Forums.

Totally new to YRKKH. 

Abhira has caught my attention.

I know a bit about gen3. 

My only issue with this series(of whatever I saw in Gen3) has been - the lack of ambition in female leads.(Aarohi was ambitious, but still she wanted association with a guy to carry things forward- Abhimanyu, and well, Akshara didn't get a job till she was abandoned - so again not something I could follow up)

But Abhira till now, has been a Mama's ambitious girl, and beautifully outspoken.  And obviously the lead actress is a fresh face with a homely vibe to her aura. 

The male lead for once has not fallen head over heels with the female lead. I like the fact that his mind is taken by Roohi's beauty and not Abhira. 

This will atleast give them the time to build a relation away from the stale daily soap narrative of falling in love within 2 minutes.

If I continue watching this, surely I'd write a fanfiction on the lead pair.

Thanks for hearing me out!!

True tbh abhira is the only good thing about this gen everything else is straight up repulsive which is quite a contrast from the last gen where fl was the most irritating thing.

Hope they don't turn her into good for nothing mahan tayagi aatma

Sneha.Narayanan thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 7 Thumbnail + 6

Team Sharmas

Hi, most people here are, either legacy fans watching from 1st season, or those who started with Gen 3. So either abhimanyu fans or Abhinav fans.

Abhira is Akshara 's daughter from her second marriage , and we have a soft corner for her mostly only because She is abhinav's daughter, and of course love her bubbly outspoken nature. It's refreshing to see a female lead who is not self sacrificial and docile , but I don't think as of now, anybody in this form is solely Abhimaan fan or if they are rooting for Armaan with abhira. May be with time, gradually when the serial progresses, but as of now , mostly this forum is now divided into Abhimanyu- akshu fans and Akshnav fans.

nancy56 thumbnail

Originally posted by: AuthorSneha

Hi, most people here are, either legacy fans watching from 1st season, or those who started with Gen 3. So either abhimanyu fans or Abhinav fans.

Abhira is Akshara 's daughter from her second marriage , and we have a soft corner for her mostly only because She is abhinav's daughter, and of course love her bubbly outspoken nature. It's refreshing to see a female lead who is not self sacrificial and docile , but I don't think as of now, anybody in this form is solely Abhimaan fan or if they are rooting for Armaan with abhira. May be with time, gradually when the serial progresses, but as of now , mostly this forum is now divided into Abhimanyu- akshu fans and Akshnav fans.

Hi!! 

@bold:Yeah, I can see that 😅. 

I hope Abhira goes on to become a lawyer. And I can see that she ain't falling in love anytime soon. I wish she is the outgoing - and an actual woman of substance to stand up for her career. 

The scene where her mother gets her to swear on a book to continue her studies- gives me hope.

nancy56 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Romanoger

True tbh abhira is the only good thing about this gen everything else is straight up repulsive which is quite a contrast from the last gen where fl was the most irritating thing.

Hope they don't turn her into good for nothing mahan tayagi aatma

Hi!!!

@bold: totally hope for it!