Animal is running to Historic Numbers thereOriginally posted by: blue-ice.1
I read that a stalker in Australia was let go free because he blamed his stalking on BW movies......now I understand why??? This thread is a living example....

Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 28th Sept 2026
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ Now Entering Legendary Territory***
Very partial
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Animal is running to Historic Numbers thereOriginally posted by: blue-ice.1
I read that a stalker in Australia was let go free because he blamed his stalking on BW movies......now I understand why??? This thread is a living example....

Whether the movie encourages people to do things or not, what is shown is really toxic, disgusting and extremely problematic. It glorifies a horrible man, it shows women being abused, a pregnant women being threatened with a gun, and is filled with highly misogynistic stuff, alot of which is presented as a 'joke' to make the audience laugh
And it's not even a well written or directed movie
You wouldn't be questioned 
Unless you pretended to be a female director and made a movie like Animal. Sometimes I think us women only pull other women down.
The old saying Women dont care about Womens Rights

Originally posted by: Maroonporsche
The old saying Women dont care about Womens Rights
I wouldn't say that. Just over critical of other women.
Ultimately Vanga has won again
His movie is earning money and whoever he targeted , easily took the bait .
You shouldn’t be watching this movie periodOriginally posted by: Maroonporsche
What
Lord I cant watch this movie with anyone else around
Not kids or parents

Originally posted by: Beautyful_Mess
You shouldn’t be watching this movie period
I think he is watching it for Tripti. He was asking about her in another topic
I bet he fast forwards through the whole movie to watch 20 mins of Tripti.
I will watch the machine gun scene and the red lit room scene lolOriginally posted by: Petrichor80
I think he is watching it for Tripti. He was asking about her in another topic
I bet he fast forwards through the whole movie to watch 20 mins of Tripti.
Chaska Poora Karna HaiOriginally posted by: Beautyful_Mess
You shouldn’t be watching this movie period

https://x.com/i/status/2080756950292451478
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hvoC2UDJFns
11