Originally posted by: Renee.Clare
I think for the first time this Khabri handle spoke in favour of Vicky
he is usually Abhishek supporters.
https://x.com/TheKhabriTweets/status/1730991145097068959?s=20
he did it last time also
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 2nd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: 2nd Semi-Final: India vs Sri Lanka on 01/10/26🏏
Salman sir stop giving importance to Kanika
FF: Pale Blue Dot Thread 10/1/2026 Chapter 45
With You - Chapters 1 - 4 posted
Laksh Vaidehi KT Eklavya FF: Saagar
🏏Pakistan vs Bangladesh, 1st Semi-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
Originally posted by: Renee.Clare
I think for the first time this Khabri handle spoke in favour of Vicky
he is usually Abhishek supporters.
https://x.com/TheKhabriTweets/status/1730991145097068959?s=20
he did it last time also
Ok I might have missed it then..I hardly visit his handle because of his support for chomu 
koi shak!Originally posted by: Chingaari
Abhishek kafi ganda actor hai

maine suna iski 3 weeks ki MG baki haiOriginally posted by: Jayjaya79
Rinku badi khush ho rahi hain, Abhishek ko rok rahi hain tehelka ko jaane se rokne se.
badi chant hain, next number aapka hee hain madam.

I think that handle mostly supports Munawar…and recently started supporting Vicky. But have seen mostly supporting Munawar and by default at times Abhi.
But honestly Vicky getting organic support.
isko bahar nikalo ghar seOriginally posted by: Antaramantara
Ye abhifake k fakeness shuru

Originally posted by: GNIS6QI7YSZXOPRJ
Pls share LF updates if anyone is watching!
UK has blocked Jio unfortunately!
Right now nothing much is happening….Sana is perplexed for some reason (nomination)..don’t know what has happened…she is questioning Manara’s friendship…questioning Isha’s attitude towards her and Rinku’s session against Ankita is on.
Tehelka saying nice things about Vicky in his post exit interviews. Puts him as one of the two potential winners!
Originally posted by: OP36XUGFF33LRSJK
I think that handle mostly supports Munawar…and recently started supporting Vicky. But have seen mostly supporting Munawar and by default at times Abhi.
But honestly Vicky getting organic support.
Oh ok ok. I saw some negative tweets against Munawar - maybe from another big handle so I got confused.
Chal kya Raha h livefeed me... Anku hugging Sana...mannara kissing KZ.... abhifake talking KZ and saying our relationship will be bhai-bhn wala 