Originally posted by: Renee.Clare
Frankly speaking, I want them to be friends outside. I think, they will be friends to be honest.
They aren't the kind of people to hold grudges I feel.
oh yes I have no doubt abt it..
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
? Why Tiger ASIF deserve the 🏆
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Originally posted by: Renee.Clare
Frankly speaking, I want them to be friends outside. I think, they will be friends to be honest.
They aren't the kind of people to hold grudges I feel.
oh yes I have no doubt abt it..
Cooker ka bday hai kya . Nina bol
arun ne bhi pakda hahaha that was good lol
dono full on ghatiya haiOriginally posted by: TrickyMind
Abhishek camera k samne nautanki karne aaya - decision change kar sako toh kar lo
Manaara bhi Abhishek k jaise aa gayi camera k samne same cheez bolne

uska beta sunny chala geyaOriginally posted by: TrickyMind
Chintu bhi kafi dukhi ho raha hai

arey I dont get it..arun held his shirt three times while tehelka did once only ..
isko bhi nikalo ghar seOriginally posted by: Cookermaichane
Rinku -achaaa haina abhishek acha hain unhone tuje chidhaya
Kya lomdi villain nikliii Yeeh auraat

I think for the first time this Khabri handle spoke in favour of Vicky
he usually supports Abhishek
https://x.com/TheKhabriTweets/status/1730991145097068959?s=20
aaj kitne dino ke baad mujhe meri biker ki phati hui dholki jaise awaaz sunne ko mili
