Thanks Sami 
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 2nd Oct 2026
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
FF: Pale Blue Dot Thread 10/1/2026 Chapter 45
? Why Tiger ASIF deserve the 🏆
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Bhabhiji missing
Thanks Sami 
Ohh I am honoured!Originally posted by: A_for_Arpita
Honestly Maine itnaaa detail mein soocha nehi
But now when you have pointed it out even I am looking at this edit in a different perspective thank you

See! You understand NeiVika soo well that you even don't know how beautifully you join the dots & create magic.....It's like art is expressing itself through you.
Originally posted by: asmitamohanty
Ohh I am honoured!
See! You understand NeiVika soo well that you even don't know how beautifully you join the dots & create magic.....It's like art is expressing itself through you.
I LOVE NeiVika

We all doo.
Waise Dii aaj Neil hug karega YUVIKA Ko? Karna toh chahiye, but our show is unpredictable.. Jab hame umeed nahin Hoti toh bohot kuch de deta hai aur jab umeed Hoti hai tab babaji ka thuloo!
Originally posted by: asmitamohanty
We all doo.
Waise Dii aaj Neil hug karega YUVIKA Ko? Karna toh chahiye, but our show is unpredictable.. Jab hame umeed nahin Hoti toh bohot kuch de deta hai aur jab umeed Hoti hai tab babaji ka thuloo!
Yeah we do 
I hope there is a NeiVika Scene today.
They should maintain giving NeiVika Content at least on Saturday and Monday as Sunday ko I miss NeiVika
Hai na!! Saturday Ko accha NeiVika content chahiye so that we can go through the boring Sunday.Originally posted by: A_for_Arpita
Yeah we do
I hope there is a NeiVika Scene today.
They should maintain giving NeiVika Content at least on Saturday and Monday as Sunday ko I miss NeiVika
![]()
I hope we get NeiVika scene today.
After watching NeiVika BTS I realised how much editors edits NeiVika scenes 
Hum chillate rehte hain, Screen space K liye aur editors half of the things cut dete hain
SAB cut do editors 
Bhaaad mein jaaoooo 
From BTS :
Neil says Yuvika looking beautiful in Saree

Originally posted by: A_for_Arpita
After watching NeiVika BTS I realised how much editors edits NeiVika scenes
Hum chillate rehte hain, Screen space K liye aur editors half of the things cut dete hain
![]()
Kya-kya kaata editors is baar?