Chinoy seth, jinke apne ghar sheeshe ke hote hain, woh doosron pe patthar nahin phenka karte
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
? Why Tiger ASIF deserve the 🏆
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Chinoy seth, jinke apne ghar sheeshe ke hote hain, woh doosron pe patthar nahin phenka karte
Originally posted by: Maroonporsche
Cause their all at the movies
So are the men. In fact more men than women at the movies. I just don't agree with blaming women for this. I blame only one person and that is Vanga.
Originally posted by: BPILGZX324IMAX4V
Who is saying that is not fake. But those threadmakers don't have the influence a film has.
The women who support this film, i have only one thing to say. God bless your soul.
I know the usual suspects will be here justifying and indulging in whataboutery. So I'll save myself the headache of responding.
But I couldn't call myself a feminist if I didn't this much at least.
Define support. I am not supporting or justifying the movie at all.
Originally posted by: MostlyHarmIess
Chinoy seth, jinke apne ghar sheeshe ke hote hain, woh doosron pe patthar nahin phenka karte
You wrote an entire post in Hindi for the first time in your mortal e-life and I don’t even know who Chinoy Seth is. Badi naainsafi hai bhaisaaab
It's a film quote. Though in this context, TM is Chinoy Seth. But let me not take this further.Originally posted by: HNVMU4Z7L4UIYAKY
You wrote an entire post in Hindi for the first time in your mortal e-life and I don’t even know who Chinoy Seth is. Badi naainsafi hai bhaisaaab

I think a sequel was greenlitOriginally posted by: VXA4JQSNELLD4OPL
So are the men. In fact more men than women at the movies. I just don't agree with blaming women for this. I blame only one person and that is Vanga.

Originally posted by: MostlyHarmIess
It's a film quote. Though in this context, TM is Chinoy Seth. But let me not take this further.
I supported a movie which glorified violence against women? Where? There is a diff between portraying something bad and glorifying it.
Also, isn't Chinoy a slur for Chinese people?
Just randomly throwing accusations and slurring on top of it. God bless you.
I am not watching this movie at all, but I don't think its okay to shame anyone in the audience least of all women who are subjected to violence a lot in the country. They are not responsible for toxic and misogynistic men who are shaped due to their environment and by watching movies made by such directors. Regardless of women watch it or not, such men will exist, unless they are educated and taught otherwise.
Originally posted by: RJIHOPUR7UXVSI6J
I am not watching this movie at all, but I don't think its okay to shame anyone in the audience least of all women who are subjected to violence a lot in the country. They are not responsible for toxic and misogynistic men who are shaped due to their environment and by watching movies made by such directors. Regardless of women watch it or not such men will exist, unless they are educated and taught otherwise.
I'm condeming those women celebrating this movie. Not those who happened to watch it.
Vanga is toxic piece of crap. But the women who applaud violence on women should take a bow.
Originally posted by: BTMUP77W7YB4C6IP
I am not watching this movie at all, but I don't think its okay to shame anyone in the audience least of all women who are subjected to violence a lot in the country. They are not responsible for toxic and misogynistic men who are shaped due to their environment and by watching movies made by such directors. Regardless of women watch it or not such men will exist, unless they are educated and taught otherwise.
Agreed. I do not know what the context for this thread is. But Nobody gets to gate keep feminism and tell other women how to be, who to like, what to choose. A true feminist stands up for other women’s right to choose even if that choice is against her own interpretation of feminism. Letting women have a voice and choice in any matter is literally the basic tenet of feminism.
https://x.com/i/status/2080756950292451478
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hvoC2UDJFns
11