I think Niki was a lot better person that this KZ ?oR I AN FORGETING .
I like KZ more as a contestant.
Never liked Nikki in BB.
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
? Why Tiger ASIF deserve the 🏆
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
I think Niki was a lot better person that this KZ ?oR I AN FORGETING .
I like KZ more as a contestant.
Never liked Nikki in BB.
Originally posted by: Renee.Clare
Ankita is another toxic partner TBH..she is good at times but it's so difficult to root for her to be honest. So much full of superiority complex. Especially, after destroying Vicky's game, she is flying high on another level.
matlab when Vicky was doing the same in initial weeks, all he got the tag of toxic husband bla bla but Ankita is hailed as mahanta ki murat
dono same level par toxic hai but one is bashed left right and centre for the same and the other one is tagged as an epitome of humanity.
Mannara and Ankita are basically the same. Both are super toxic and possessive. I actually feel bad for Vicky, people question him for losing it on her but I can understand having had someone like Ankita in my life. Ppl who cannot take criticism are the most frustrating people to be around. Only way to make them explain a viewpoint is to shout on them.
Did they had any brain ?The real name s for them supposed to be lazy group.Originally posted by: Renee.Clare
Yaar. They are eliminating my favourite Dimag room people one by one
Originally posted by: 4KWBCSILAJLL737R
Mannara and Ankita are basically the same. Both are super toxic and possessive. I actually feel bad for Vicky, people question him for losing it on her but I can understand having had someone like Ankita in my life. Ppl who cannot take criticism are the most frustrating people to be around. Only way to make them explain a viewpoint is to shout on them.
Can't agree more. And both these women are cunning and smart enough to divert things in a way where they are the victims.. basically, they victimise themselves and people fall for them. Mannara ka to still is visible but Ankita is way smarter and cunning to make you start feeling actually sympathetic towards her. She is the actual game player in the house with BB's support.
Did they had any brain ?The real name s for them supposed to be lazy group.
I find them entertaining. 
Originally posted by: Renee.Clare
Ankita is another toxic partner TBH..she is good at times but it's so difficult to root for her to be honest. So much full of superiority complex. Especially, after destroying Vicky's game, she is flying high on another level.
matlab when Vicky was doing the same in initial weeks, all he got the tag of toxic husband bla bla but Ankita is hailed as mahanta ki murat
dono same level par toxic hai but one is bashed left right and centre for the same and the other one is tagged as an epitome of humanity.
Ankita destroyed Vicky's game?
I like KZ more as a contestant.
Never liked Nikki in BB.
[/QUOTO yes I remember it now Niky became a better person in KKK ,just imagine if KZ goes to KKK EVERY STUNT WOULD BE CENCELLED because of her dramas .
No , Vicky's game was destroyed by BB for Ankita to shine.
I like KZ more as a contestant.
Never liked Nikki in BB.
[/QUOTO yes I remember it now Niky became a better person in KKK ,just imagine if KZ goes to KKK EVERY STUNT WOULD BE CENCELLED because of her dramas .
Ah, I disliked her in KKK too..she was so annoying and so ungrateful. Others who were better in tasks were eliminated before her and she was given so many chances. Though she improved towards the end.
But she ruined the game the bicycle inventor s.Originally posted by: Renee.Clare
Ah, I disliked her in KKK too..she was so annoying and so ungrateful. Others who were better in tasks were eliminated before her and she was given so many chances. Though she improved towards the end.