Originally posted by: MostlyHarmIess
So what I gather is that everyone here really wants to punch him
Nah...I promise, I don't 
But you needed some pointer 
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 28th Sept 2026
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ Now Entering Legendary Territory***
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Originally posted by: MostlyHarmIess
So what I gather is that everyone here really wants to punch him
Nah...I promise, I don't 
But you needed some pointer 
Originally posted by: Dar_Fitte_Moo
You are one of the most non controversial person I know, what did you do to get 80℅😯
I got a mouth on me that doesn’t stay quiet when I see something wrong. So I’m a perennial thorn in some people’s backsides. Perils of being a 21st century 🧙♀️
Why care about A-gashthiya Nanda and they're dysfunctional families
Bhaisaaab where you been? You the light of this forum? Maine kitne vrat rakhe aapke liye. Hellooo?!