Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 1st Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: 2nd Semi-Final: India vs Sri Lanka on 01/10/26🏏
With You - Chapters 1 - 4 posted
Laksh Vaidehi KT Eklavya FF: Saagar
🏏Pakistan vs Bangladesh, 1st Semi-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Well, that's not really surprising as both the leads have other plans for the coming year...although, I had hoped they would start shooting still end of next year when War 2 has been finished...
So after helping each other and literally saving lives of each other, it is pathan vs tiger now..
These movies are happening just for the heck of it..no plot, logic, story etc etc..Tiger 3's underperformance should be an eye opener and thanks to that they are putting all these on hold for now.
I won’t be surprised if it gets shelved.
Band karo yeh universe 
They need a break from this
I hope this gets shelved.
It won’t as both want the spyverse but better director and scriptsOriginally posted by: WFAHHWT4KQD7LMQS
I won’t be surprised if it gets shelved.
Not happening
Lord please delay this for eternity.
https://x.com/ANI/status/2088856348071178511?s=20
https://www.instagram.com/p/DbfQnazDDmn/?igsh=MWtuYTc5ajAzeGVmYg==
https://www.instagram.com/p/DbTNILnCMSe/?igsh=dGM5bGY0OWZyd3Bw
https://x.com/i/status/2047219777505206386
https://x.com/i/status/2067866460542931306
5