Since this AT is in the Fc forum now I combined the numbers from the old 102 FCs
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 4th Oct 2026 WKV
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Since this AT is in the Fc forum now I combined the numbers from the old 102 FCs
I found this on Twitter https://x.com/wingetsera/status/1729813259937546556?s=46&t=gmo_g396jwmtO4eUOAuljw
They are doing an interview with Sidharth Kannan together. Harshad was cute catching the lie about Sid being late and phoning to ask
Yayyyy!!! Finally we are away from yrrkh forum.
Thanks Priya for tagging.
Adiyaaaa❤️❤️❤️❤️
So cute ❤️❤️❤️
There were more people active there. You are happy it moved?Originally posted by: shrutiraina007
Yayyyy!!! Finally we are away from yrrkh forum.
Thanks Priya for tagging.
You are welcome
Harshad Chopda and Ian Somerhalder crossover vm https://www.instagram.com/reel/Cz_wMOuiIq8/?igshid=ODhhZWM5NmIwOQ==
Originally posted by: priya185
There were more people active there. You are happy it moved?
You are welcome
Yes I am happy it moved.
I didn't want HC fans to indirectly contribute in YRKKH forum ratings, when he no longer is part of it.