Welcome Kartikeya

SilverBell thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 6 months ago

Finally Lord Kartikeya Is Born To Shiv And Parvati.

His The God Of War And The Son To Shiv And Parvati And Brother Of Lord 

Ganesh 

He Kills destroyed the demons Tarakasura, Simhamukha and Surapadma, and taught the pursuit of an ethical life and the theology of Shaiva Siddhanta.] He has inspired many poet-saints, such as Arunagirinathar.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kartikeya

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

SilverBell thumbnail

Baby Kartikeya Is So Cute 😍😘🙏

I Wonder Who Will Play Child Kartikeya And Older Kartikeya 

I Will Update This Thread When It Happens.

SilverBell thumbnail
Chemcart_MJ thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5

More than the actor, I'm just wondering how the battle scenes will be handled esp the destruction of Tarkasur & the Tripurasur. 

I definitely liked how the parental emotions were depicted by Shiv, Shakti, & the Kritikas. Shiv depicting how much tolerance Kartikeya has to endure to become strong & bold, even forgoing blood relations as well for purpose. Parvati, as the birth mother, had emotions flowing but they don't forget their duties as well. 

Simultaneously, the birth of Tripurasur has occurred. It was more dramatized & kinda boring to watch lol. 😂 🤣 

Chemcart_MJ thumbnail
Lol, the abode got developed already? smiley36Par, asur Surapadma ke saath ladai kab hui? Because I thought he turned into the peacock after waging a war with the demon. smiley23smiley36

SilverBell thumbnail

Originally posted by: Chemcart_MJ

More than the actor, I'm just wondering how the battle scenes will be handled esp the destruction of Tarkasur & the Tripurasur. 

I definitely liked how the parental emotions were depicted by Shiv, Shakti, & the Kritikas. Shiv depicting how much tolerance Kartikeya has to endure to become strong & bold, even forgoing blood relations as well for purpose. Parvati, as the birth mother, had emotions flowing but they don't forget their duties as well. 

Simultaneously, the birth of Tripurasur has occurred. It was more dramatized & kinda boring to watch lol. 😂 🤣 

T Kids And His Wife Is Certainly Too Much 😂 But They Are Will Also Die Too 

Like T. He Thinks He Will Live Forever What Joker Demon He Is.

I Will Watch His End Happily smiley9

SilverBell thumbnail

Lol, the abode got developed already? smiley36Par, asur Surapadma ke saath ladai kab hui? Because I thought he turned into the peacock after waging a war with the demon. smiley23smiley36

Not Yet

Keep Watching

Chemcart_MJ thumbnail
Posted: 5 months ago

Lol, the vfx with the animals was hysterically illustrated. Other than that, only Shiv-Parvati scene with the kritikas & together were the highlight of the show. I liked Shiv's reaction more than Parvati's as a parent meeting his child & the fatherly emotion & the protectiveness towards it. Ram aced the scenes like pro as usual. 

SilverBell thumbnail

Lol, the vfx with the animals was hysterically illustrated. Other than that, only Shiv-Parvati scene with the kritikas & together were the highlight of the show. I liked Shiv's reaction more than Parvati's as a parent meeting his child & the fatherly emotion & the protectiveness towards it. Ram aced the scenes like pro as usual. 

Yes Ram Was Too Good In That Scene. Meeting His Son Was Special 

😊

SilverBell thumbnail

Child Kartikeya Was Very Sweet. Loved The Way He Captured All The Demons.

His Mom Was Helping Him Too

😍😊🙏