Based on current game, Mannara’s ceiling is 4th I feel. That’s the highest she goes.
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
? Why Tiger ASIF deserve the 🏆
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Based on current game, Mannara’s ceiling is 4th I feel. That’s the highest she goes.
https://x.com/Its_Pragya_S/status/1729751730861023593?s=20Morning in LF…
Neil using his charm like an angel and apologizing to KZ for his behaviour…….WKW fear is trickling in…he is saying I love peace and quiet in the house as I am a very peaceful guy….sorry for being mean😲😲
Dono naatak karr rahe hai kya? Itna kuch hone ke baad ek dum se normal? 
i think its coz aish had told neil to not indulge kz much coz she can really escalate things .. like the one where kz told abt physical assault for abhisekMorning in LF…
Neil using his charm like an angel and apologizing to KZ for his behaviour…….WKW fear is trickling in…he is saying I love peace and quiet in the house as I am a very peaceful guy….sorry for being mean😲😲
trio vs arun
kz ankita fighting for arun
To kya sallu k fav Abhishek k dhulai hogi???BB k fav se panga lia h isne
Rider and KZ shd be thankful, SK isn't hosting this week. Dono ne bohot irritate Kiya hai.