Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

hellodona thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 6 months ago

Thappad ki kya jaroorat. 

He has been more ghatiya. He doesn't need his family's support to be trash. Family chahe na chahe , he is expert.

Ek ghatiyapana ka example dekhlo. Aur bhi hai.

https://youtu.be/pB-30z43rp4?si=8IW5MZnkPJ4dA8Y1

Rainbow_Girl thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Yeh jo angad bola, same yehi baatein sahiba ko bolni chahiye thi mu ke time pesmiley36, sabke saamne ya at least angad ko, ab bugto.... 

Edited by Rainbow_Girl - 6 months ago
Anu_02 thumbnail

Team Critic

Originally posted by: hellodona

Thappad ki kya jaroorat. 

He has been more ghatiya. He doesn't need his family's support to be trash. Family chahe na chahe , he is expert.

Ek ghatiyapana ka example dekhlo. Aur bhi hai.

https://youtu.be/pB-30z43rp4?si=8IW5MZnkPJ4dA8Y1

vo to ye h hi ho sakta h jo kaam us raat ko adhura reh gaya vo ye aadmi upcoming mein kabhi pura kar de or vo kaam karne k sath sath mein sahiba ko pitaai bhi kar dega 

Pinecone thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Anu_02

I am talking about ghum season 1 ki story jisko ishan. Or savi ne stage p perform Kiya that story was fake usmein pakhi ka p bhi nahi tha or ek fairly tail k jaise usko stage p dikhaya 

Jabki Sairat k beech sirf zeher  bhara hua tha kaise makers ne apni hi banayii hui story ka sach logo k saamane nahi dikhaya usko change kar diya 

Makers are fraud vo ek epsiode mein FL ko insult kartye h usko abuse nd torteu kartey h or next. Episode mein dikahtye h ki aisa kuch nahi hua ML to biwi ko bohot pyar karta h deewano wala 

This is fraud nd cheating apni hi story mein jhoot bolna sach ko jhootlaa den Audience k aagye 

ya ghum s1 was trash. I loved Sai and actor that played her but sadly Sairat was ruined. Virat is the most toxic ML in my book. the actor who played him was terrible. he also used to be good in the beginning of show but somewhere along the way he stopped putting any effort.

The makers were always in denial about the toxic Sairat relationship and now s2 of the show is the same.

Ishaan is junior Virat. Savi ig is in denail about how pathetic a husband her dad was to her mom. She has no idea of how disgusting he was. she probably wants to believe they had a good relationship and has amnesia about her dads dusri biwi- Patralekha. she has amnesia about not having her dad for the first few years of her life and probably BK and Ashwini etc never told her about how they all collectively abused her aai. Even harini hasnt said anything to Savi ig about her own aai's abusive marriage

Edited by Pinecone - 6 months ago
Anu_02 thumbnail

Team Critic

Originally posted by: Pinecone

ya ghum s1 was trash. I loved Sai and actor that played her but sadly Sairat was ruined. Virat is the most toxic ML in my book. the actor who played him was terrible. he also used to be good in the beginning of show but somewhere along the way he stopped putting any effort.

The makers were always in denial about the toxic Sairat relationship and now s2 of the show is the same.

Ishaan is junior Virat. Savi ig is in denail about how pathetic a husband her dad was to her mom. She has no idea of how disgusting he was. she probably wants to believe they had a good relationship and has amnesia about her dads dusri biwi- Patralekha. she has amnesia about not having her dad for the first few years of her life and probably BK and Ashwini etc never told her about how they all collectively abused her aai. Even harini hasnt said anything to Savi ig about her own aai's abusive marriage

pakhi savi k aankhon k saamne hi thi savi k saamne bhi sab kuch hua tha phir bhi savi baba k naam ka jaap karti h sabko jhoot bolti h ki uska baap ne uski maa ka sapna pura kiya  ...or ek fake fairy tale ko uske maa baap ka true love batakar stage p perform Kiya jismein pakhi nahi thi .tha to bas bhavani ka ek scene padhaii nahi karne ilawa jabki Sai k sath ussey bohot zyada bura hua tha uska baap do do shadiyaa kiya bhabhi k sath EMA bhabhi k liye biiw ko chod diya tha ye sab to savi ne bataya hi nahi ek jhooti story ko pesh kiya logo k aagye

Uski baap ko mahan dikahya jabki Virat ek criminal do do shadiyaa karne wala bhabhi ka ath EMA karne wala abuse nd torture karne wala criminal tha  

Makers k kehne p ye performance hui jo ek fake story thi 

Or ab wahi kaam ghum season 2 mein bhi hoga furtue mein but sab ishan ko acha or Savi ko bura bolengey ..

Or TMD mein bhi angad ML h isliye angad ki har ek harkat par sahiba ko bura Bananya jata h sahiab k satha abuse torture kiya jata h or angad ko baad mein ek hero jaisa dikahya jata h seerat manbir or sabhi logo k crimes ka blame sahiab p dala jata h angad apni harkaton k liye hi shaiba ko Bali ka bakra bana hua h 

Angad ko dkehkar to lagta h kabhi bhi ye aadmi sahiba ki pitai bhi kar dega tab bhi sahiba hath jodkar maafi hi maangegi 

Pinecone thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

i agree. sadly these makers always glorify toxic ML as mahaan and there actually exists audience that lap it up too :(

The rate at which TMD is going, I feel like unless there is something awesome like Brars bankrupt , Gary return, Yash bajaoing all brars- I will probably quit watching. its getting too toxic. cringe toh pehle seh hi tha but now its just extreme toxicity with no respite. no matter what the track they keep on repeating Sahiba blame in loop by all brars collectively and Angad , Manbeer leading the pack. i've had enough.

I stayed put because I liked psycho Romi track when Angad was getting juta, chappal and stone pelting, he was in jail and made to feel helpless. maza aya. sadly he learned nothing from that experience and had no realization and tranformation. he remains as egotistical as always.

Edited by Pinecone - 6 months ago
shanakanj thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

As per precap Sahiba goes to meet Sunny sood, but now it seems Angad will not believe her and discard that she has seen any Sunny sood, look alike of him. No idea where its going , whether Angad is only sunny sood or it actually exists. Since there is no profile available on internet, he can easily discard her. Today all trust breaking dialogue hints that only he will not believe her and sahiba will prove that sunny actually exists. 

Anu_02 thumbnail

Team Critic

Originally posted by: Pinecone

i agree. sadly these makers always glorify toxic ML as mahaan and there actually exists audience that lap it up too :(

The rate at which TMD is going, I feel like unless there is something awesome like Brars bankrupt , Gary return, Yash bajaoing all brars- I will probably quit watching. its getting too toxic. cringe toh pehle seh hi tha but now its just extreme toxicity with no respite. no matter what the track they keep on repeating Sahiba blame in loop by all brars collectively and Angad , Manbeer leading the pack. i've had enough.

I stayed put because I liked psycho Romi track when Angad was getting juta, chappal and stone pelting, he was in jail and made to feel helpless. maza aya. sadly he learned nothing from that experience and had no realization and tranformation. he remains as egotistical as always.

yes male  ego abuse nd toxicity  ko love batakar glorify kartye h makers ...

Maine to jab IF p update read Kiya uske baad aaj ka episode na dekhne hi sahi samajh itni toxicity mere se handle nahi hogi ...

Baaki kal dekhte h kya hoga Aaj ka to cancel kar diya sabse pehle update hi read karni padegi tab show dekhna hoga 

Nd i am sure sahiba p papers chori ka blame bhi aayega tab sahiba hath jodey waqt maangegi khud ko prove karne k liye sahiba ka charcter bohot kharab kar diya makers ne ...

shanakanj thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Anu_02

yes male  ego abuse nd toxicity  ko love batakar glorify kartye h makers ...

Maine to jab IF p update read Kiya uske baad aaj ka episode na dekhne hi sahi samajh itni toxicity mere se handle nahi hogi ...

Baaki kal dekhte h kya hoga Aaj ka to cancel kar diya sabse pehle update hi read karni padegi tab show dekhna hoga 

Nd i am sure sahiba p papers chori ka blame bhi aayega tab sahiba hath jodey waqt maangegi khud ko prove karne k liye sahiba ka charcter bohot kharab kar diya makers ne ...

After this they want us to believe all shit dialogues ki main sahiba ke liye duniya chod dunga and all. 

A.Theepa thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: shanakanj

After this they want us to believe all shit dialogues ki main sahiba ke liye duniya chod dunga and all. 

is not he proved that in last track 🤔?he isn’t like Sahiba just use the mouth He showed in action too