Originally posted by: Pyaarasam
Don't need a photoshoot I already know 😅
If I have to rank I'll put Harshad first then Kush
I agree
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 2nd Oct 2026
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
? Why Tiger ASIF deserve the 🏆
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Bhabhiji missing
Originally posted by: Pyaarasam
Don't need a photoshoot I already know 😅
If I have to rank I'll put Harshad first then Kush
I agree
I think if aransh marry then it will go the arshi way that will be interesting. nafarat mein pyaar .
Lakin abhi acha nahin lag raha hai, too much drama ruined it and Lost my interest After birthday wish and Jay's entry and the shaadi
Aur kitne drama dekhenge hum
Originally posted by: Pyaarasam
Lakin abhi acha nahin lag raha hai, too much drama ruined it and Lost my interest After birthday wish and Jay's entry and the shaadi
Haan . Woh toh hai .but it I think it will be interesting let's see.
See you girls rehearsal peh ponch gayi 🤗 GN if you won't be here❤️
Fed up.. need to stop watching
Khon update karenge phir 😂
jo dekhkega
haww aru don't leave us . aapko Rey ke kasam .
Phir clip dekhenge aur waise internet par updates hai😂