Will try to do a post on their alvida Anniversary (30th Nov ta) maybe a VM too if get time
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 4th Oct 2026 WKV
Kanika you are loser
Bhabhiji missing
Will try to do a post on their alvida Anniversary (30th Nov ta) maybe a VM too if get time
Haan 😅😂 Actually Harshad is Handsome cute and Kushal handsome only😛 and dono Hot hai
My Maya darling🤩
Ache jayab deh na 😂
It's boring yaar
Originally posted by: Pyaarasam
Haan 😅😂 Actually Harshad is Handsome cute and Kushal handsome only😛 and dono Hot hai
I feel Harshad is more hot aur handsome hai than Kushal .have u seen his photoshoot . uff . kya body hai .
I think if aransh marry then it will go the arshi way that will be interesting. nafarat mein pyaar .
mein ne Diya .
Today i felt.. 
I feel Harshad is more hot aur handsome hai than Kushal .have u seen his photoshoot . uff . kya body hai .
Don't need a photoshoot I already know 😅
If I have to rank I'll put Harshad first then Kush