Originally posted by: agreatwcr
Episode time!! Koi aakar bata dena if NeiVika scene hai ya nahi. Can't take another dose of speeches
Last 5 mins of today's episode is a NeiVika scene
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 4th Oct 2026 WKV
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
Mahi and Uditi
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Originally posted by: agreatwcr
Episode time!! Koi aakar bata dena if NeiVika scene hai ya nahi. Can't take another dose of speeches
Last 5 mins of today's episode is a NeiVika scene
Yaar the way Yuvika gasped seeing Neil suddenly...that bit was so funny 
Originally posted by: asmitamohanty
Yes, they should use this idea.. ASAP.
DJ's plan is straightforward, he drew out a gun
That scene was too good
Hnn aap plan thoda intelligent tha!! Hum bhi DJ Ko overestimate kar rahe hai..
Originally posted by: asmitamohanty
Hnn aap plan thoda intelligent tha!! Hum bhi DJ Ko overestimate kar rahe hai..
Even he understimates Dhanraj

I hated that scene , poor Dhanraj 
Originally posted by: Pete15rogmourey
Even he understimates Dhanraj
![]()
I hated that scene , poor Dhanraj
According to DB jo sirf gyaan de sakta hai wohi business ko chala sakta hai 
I told you that he would misbehave with DHANRAJ.Originally posted by: Pete15rogmourey
Even he understimates Dhanraj
![]()
I hated that scene , poor Dhanraj
"Aap bhi layak nahin the company chalane ke but phir bhi chalaya na itne saal'
That was such a low blow
Originally posted by: The_annoymus
According to DB jo sirf gyaan de sakta hai wohi business ko chala sakta hai
Haan that's why he chose Prem Paramatma 
Originally posted by: asmitamohanty
I told you that he would misbehave with DHANRAJ.
"Aap bhi layak nahin the company chalane ke but phir bhi chalaya na itne saal'
That was such a low blow
I mean....Dhanraj does not deserve this
I know , i know , for some of you this title would give you Deja vu but it's goodbye for real this time. The show is done and dusted , we had...
90