Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Grumpydwarf24 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 5 months ago

Originally posted by: greenletters

Dang...money really is the solution to all problems. 

It hasn’t resolved her long chin yet? 🤷‍♀️ But you are right. You are not ugly you are just poor. 

Raijeera thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Millenium Squad

Shanaya had a good jawline she ruined it with the surgery. I don't like to comment on appearance but she was different with that jaw of hers. 

Edited by Raijeera - 5 months ago
TheJourney thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5

Sarcastic Chatterbox

Literally a different person. Even after all that her chances of succeeding seem negligible & this might just frustrate her! smiley8

Originally posted by: Grumpydwarf24

This is sarcasm in case you haven't figured it out yet. Of course, I don't want a long chin like that.  

I didn't know you were being sarcastic.smiley44I stopped questioning your taste after Vicky kushal ... then I saw you on this thread.. and I thought ...bless her heart... one of the prettiest girls on IF ...and ...she has a soft spot for people with weak chins or protruding jaws. Sucks to be me.. my jaw is fine.. grumpy will never approve lololol 

Grumpydwarf24 thumbnail

Originally posted by: D3viL

I didn't know you were being sarcastic.smiley44I stopped questioning your taste after Vicky kushal ... then I saw you on this thread.. and I thought ...bless her heart... one of the prettiest girls on IF ...and ...she has a soft spot for people with weak chins or protruding jaws. Sucks to be me.. my jaw is fine.. grumpy will never approve lololol 

If and when Vicky takes good care of himself, keeps the weight off, and grooms his hair, his jawline is much better than Shanaya's. Nowadays it just looks like he has completely let himself go. From styling his hair (it is all over the place) to fitness. 

Edited by Grumpydwarf24 - 5 months ago

Some jawlines I did find cute - Mahesh babu's, Nitya menon's, Bhoomika's... I may add more later if I remember. 

Grumpydwarf24 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Newbird

Some jawlines I did find cute - Mahesh babu's, Nitya menon's, Bhoomika's... I may add more later if I remember. 

This Bhoomika? She is cute! I wouldn't say pretty. But she always had this innocent look about her. 

Bhoomika Chawla New Stills - Photo 9 of 54

Petrichor80 thumbnail
Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

I wonder if Sanjay Kapoor is thinking am I that bad looking that my kid is going for plastic surgery??

Petrichor80 thumbnail
Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

After seeing all the pictures I am convinced of the importance of jawline smiley36smiley36

It is pretty cool now that with plastic surgery you can go from what you perceive to be bad to good or from good to worse.

Grumpydwarf24 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Petrichor80

I wonder if Sanjay Kapoor is thinking am I that bad looking that my kid is going for plastic surgery??

smiley36