For once I agree with Ranbir. Detachment is the way to be.
I would also say try to focus on what you love. Unless you REALLY want to be miserable and angry, then you can focus on what you hate 

Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 4th Oct 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 5th Oct 2026
Kanika you are loser
For once I agree with Ranbir. Detachment is the way to be.
I would also say try to focus on what you love. Unless you REALLY want to be miserable and angry, then you can focus on what you hate 

Originally posted by: capricornrcks
Agreed.But obsession -or at least the version they romanticize on movies- seems to have more of a choice. I have less patience with whiny megalomaniac Devdas who ruined two women's lives.
Though Ponniyin Selvan's Aditya Karikalan who can't move on and drowns his sorrow in war,blood and alcohol curiously gets my sympathy. Probably because his sister calls him on it. She essentially tells him that Aish is married now. Get over it. Devdas had too many people mollycoddling him.
Same with Kabir Singh. Dude was batshit crazy, but his friend was offering his sister to him to get married 
Originally posted by: XUMVU4BG4SALCI6Y
Same with Kabir Singh. Dude was batshit crazy, but his friend was offering his sister to him to get married
That's a typical Telugu cinema trope. Women are treated like commodity and the father has total control over disposing said commodity. More than Kabir Singh's toxic nature, it was his friend's utter callousness which disgusts me. What sort of a brother would offer their sister to a narcissistic druggie man on a downward spiral as some sort of consolation prize?
Originally posted by: capricornrcks
That's a typical Telugu cinema trope. Women are treated like commodity and the father has total control over disposing said commodity. More than Kabir Singh's toxic nature, it was his friend's utter callousness which disgusts me. What sort of a brother would offer their sister to a narcissistic druggie man on a downward spiral as some sort of consolation prize?
Yes, that part never made sense to me. It was just Vanga's problematic writing.
On one hand he says AR is the greatest love story and on the other, he says obsession is not healthy? Pick a lane brother, you can't have it both.
Bhai I don't understand why didn't he bury his cat?
https://x.com/VarietyIndia/status/2067845836755874239?s=20 I had said this when I saw Alpha trailer and on cue her PR started this Sita Ram...
https://www.instagram.com/p/Dd0F6VeoL_1/?stkn=Mjg0djNsaDkxYzdt
Shah Rukh Khan, Ranbir and Alia new Rungta Steel advertisement https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_YxFDRhdX3U
Journalist reveals about Ranbir cheating Katrina Cheating https://x.com/komolikabaasu/status/2099178529737113841/video/1?s=46 Longer video...
2