Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 4th Oct 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 5th Oct 2026
Kanika you are loser


Ye mere saath ek baar hua hai..😆
Sachhi ? Phir how did you manage ? 😭😶
Bas class mein jo sikhaya tha , wohi likhar aa gayi thi..🤭
Waisey class test tha..not final exams...😇
Originally posted by: Strangers02
Bas class mein jo sikhaya tha , wohi likhar aa gayi thi..🤭
Waisey class test tha..not final exams...😇
Mere liye toh ye kisi nightmare se kam nahi hai 😅😅
Mere liye bhi tha, ab wo meme dekhar yaad aaya..😄
Kaisa zamana aa gya hai..
BWF pe compliments too are seen as attacks
https://www.indiaforums.com/article/kangana-ranaut-lashes-out-at-a-meme-page-for-spreading-fake-news-about-her-marriage-with-rahul-gandh_234075
Today I got to know that Poonam Dhillon and Padmini Kolhapur are besties. What a discovery!! Please share if you know of any other Bollywood...
2001: Yes, I’m Going There Again. I get it. I’ve already raved about the music of 2001. More than once. At this point, the forum probably sees...
...
Nah nothing about Bollywood here , nothing When you have true citizens like this what else one needs A true gem I would like to share this video...
8