All I see is her chest, not because I wanted to focus there but it’s too much in your face
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 26th Sept 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 27th Sept 2026 WKV
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ Now Entering Legendary Territory***
Celebs at "15Yearsof Mijwan" - by Manish Malhotra - Alia & Vicky
Very partial
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 6: 11-12 AM IST Sat)
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 5: 8-9 PM IST Sat)
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
All I see is her chest, not because I wanted to focus there but it’s too much in your face
Which of the pixels is Tara ?
4k, 8k, QHD ke zamane mein why are they putting out this low res pic
No they shot an add together last month. That’s how Aashiqui 3 rumors started. Well, I’m sure one or both of their PRs pushed that angle too.
They look OK together. Not bad or bland but not extraordinary either.
Why is that a bad thing?All I see is her chest, not because I wanted to focus there but it’s too much in your face
Not sure about dating, but from pictures and videos Kartik really admire Tara. They are good friends. But he has lost a lot of weight, not sure if its for a movie.
They complement each other in a unique and surprising manner. While he usually comes across as playful around most women, with her, his more masculine and confident qualities emerge. It's a delightful dynamic.
Pr pr pr kara pr
Originally posted by: Gullybet
They complement each other in a unique and surprising manner. While he usually comes across as playful around most women, with her, his more masculine and confident qualities emerge. It's a delightful dynamic.
Are you plagiarizing Shaitan-Haiwan? 
They look good together.
okay thanks for clarifying I would have liked them together in aashiqui3Originally posted by: IAmLuvBolly
No they shot an add together last month. That’s how Aashiqui 3 rumors started. Well, I’m sure one or both of their PRs pushed that angle too.
They look OK together. Not bad or bland but not extraordinary either.
https://x.com/i/status/2079074686634471816 https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CxN85kBZiI8
This week it begins https://x.com/aliasnation/status/2053404615627157614
https://www.indiaforums.com/article/tara-sutaria-and-aditya-roy-kapur-spark-dating-buzz-after-reported-breakup-with-veer-pahariya_234051
https://www.indiaforums.com/article/tara-sutaria-celebrates-new-beginnings-with-new-home-but-fans-go-whys-she-wearing-a-ring-in-ring-fin_232135
https://www.instagram.com/p/DcL5-QLpVGM/?igsh=MW8xMDg2enlwcGF6ZA==
15