The next promo of Reevas entry is out. Savi as usual bumps into Reeva and offers yo take her to Chidikya. The duo meet with Dil ka Dabangg in the backdrop. Whose Dil is Dabangg in the trios I wonder.
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
? Why Tiger ASIF deserve the 🏆
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
The next promo of Reevas entry is out. Savi as usual bumps into Reeva and offers yo take her to Chidikya. The duo meet with Dil ka Dabangg in the backdrop. Whose Dil is Dabangg in the trios I wonder.
Savi was being oversmart in the precap. I want to see her reaction after knowing reeva is Ishan's love interest.
Why was she giving details of what ishan did to her to a random stranger? Like seriously?
The actress playing Reeva has such an endearing personality unlike Aishwarya. Wonder how will she manage to play a grey/negative character!!
OMG I agree so muchOriginally posted by: kuchnaakahoo
The actress playing Reeva has such an endearing personality unlike Aishwarya. Wonder how will she manage to play a grey/negative character!!
Just saw the precap. Merko sab kuch juvenile lagta hai
I too felt the same. Why to give details to a stranger? It's amusing.
Absolutely unnecessary me info exchange. The contrasting nature came out at once.
She has played a grey character on Zee show Meet.
Originally posted by: moonwearer
The next promo of Reevas entry is out. Savi as usual bumps into Reeva and offers yo take her to Chidikya. The duo meet with Dil ka Dabangg in the backdrop. Whose Dil is Dabangg in the trips I wonder.
Can it be the ACP? Apart from the horrid moustache, he’s the only tolerable character that makes sense at times!