Sent all 15. Not sure abt two of them, rest I am confident abt
Good luck all
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 4th Oct 2026 WKV
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Sent all 15. Not sure abt two of them, rest I am confident abt
Good luck all
Originally posted by: SoniRita
Sent all 15. Not sure abt two of them, rest I am confident abt
Good luck all
waaaahhh 13 is a good score 
Let’s see. Over confidence le na doobe Mujhe. Oh well

Send the Answer 
It's my first and also last round of the game 
Sent answers yesterday only🤣🤣🤣🤣. Abhi lag rahe hai ki shayad thodi aur soch leni chahiye thi🤣🤣🤣🤣
Received answers from half the people. Half the people still left. 
I found 2 questions are confusingOriginally posted by: Minionite
Received answers from half the people. Half the people still left.
awesome threesome seems difficult I guessOriginally posted by: Minionite
Received answers from half the people. Half the people still left.
it was a wild ride until I figured it out 
When will the results be announced? Tomorrow?
she usually post the answers right after the deadline so let’s seeOriginally posted by: Pete15rogmourey
When will the results be announced? Tomorrow?