I cannot believe it has been 25 years. I just loved Bobby and Preity Chemistry and music was so refreshing. I always had loved Preity off screen personality, very real. Bobby deol performance was good too.
Page
of
1I cannot believe it has been 25 years. I just loved Bobby and Preity Chemistry and music was so refreshing. I always had loved Preity off screen personality, very real. Bobby deol performance was good too.
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 4th Oct 2026 WKV
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Ahhh I remember watching preity’s interview on tv. I think she was sporting her curly hair from Dil chahta hai while promoting soldier but don’t quote me because I was just a kid. Regardless she was just gorgeous!!!
I use to have cassette tape https://youtu.be/TKYI5UJTfVw?si=GiyeB5pq6nTjG_Fa
As a Preity fan, it always annoyed me that her voice was dubbed in this movie. Feels very jarring during all of her scenes that aren't songs.
Somehow I never got to watch this movie.
Another movie of Bobby that I really liked was Bicchoo . Rani was also great in it. They had good chemistry.
Originally posted by: Maroonporsche
I use to have cassette tape https://youtu.be/TKYI5UJTfVw?si=GiyeB5pq6nTjG_Fa
Lord BooBy
Preeti really looked like a doll in this movie. 
It was quite a hit film at that time. I have watched it many times on TV.
Soldier and Bichchoo are my all time favourites. I watched Soldier a few days back 
Soldier soldier meethi baatein bol kar
Dil tu chura le gaya

Celebrating 38 years of Salman Khan https://x.com/SKFilmsOfficial/status/2092484685599478237?s=20
This is the problem with these people, they watch movies themselves, celebrate themselves and declare superstars themselves Every superstar from...
Celebrating 20 years of Krrish- Hrithik Roshan and Priyanka Chopra https://www.instagram.com/p/DZ6kDeciJ11/?igsh=MWM2NmFzdzl3ZXRsNg==
Celebrating 10 years of Udta Punjab...
Celebrating Abhishek Bachchan and Aishwarya Rai’s anniversary https://www.instagram.com/reel/DXWgmIGgexI/?igsh=dTVueThxeGloeno2
3