Australia deserved to win. They played like champions.
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 1st Oct 2026
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 2nd ODI - on 30/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
🏏Asian Games 2026: 2nd Semi-Final: India vs Sri Lanka on 01/10/26🏏
With You - Chapters 1 - 4 posted
Laksh Vaidehi KT Eklavya FF: Saagar
🏏Pakistan vs Bangladesh, 1st Semi-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Australia deserved to win. They played like champions.
I wrote what I felt seeing the pic.I don't think it was aggressiveOriginally posted by: Blueeeee
People need to chill with these aggressive value judgements. Everyone's cricket culture is different. Washi named his dog "Gabba"; that is waaay more disrespectful than this. It's just a game. One loses, one wins.
Let's support our players who must be feeling like shit rn
I totally know it's just a game and I already said the same to my friends here.I too didn't remember it
I didn't even used to watch Cricket then.
I watched it on SM and my Parents told me about it.
all is well.our boys are smiling haar aur jeet hoti rehti hai
Prime Minister Narendra Modi shares a moment with Virat Kohli and Rohit Sharma in the dressing room after the final.
I am so happy to see Siraj bhai smiling.his crying after the match was 
Smt @nsitharaman met Indian cricketer Shri Mohammed Siraj
at the Rajiv Gandhi International Airport in Hyderabad and congratulated him for the team's stellar performance at the just concluded #CWC23.The Hon'ble Finance Minister noted that the entire team played with great determination and grit throughout the tournament and brought immense joy and pride to the entire nation.She also boosted morale of the Indian fast bowler and extended best wishes for the upcoming tournaments.
PM consoling the team. I remember reading about PM consoling the ISRO chief when the first attempt to moon failed.
Edited.
Originally posted by: average-student
I wrote what I felt seeing the pic.I don't think it was aggressive
I totally know it's just a game and I already said the same to my friends here.
The noun "people" isn't a singular noun. It was clearly not directed at you as a person. All miffed fandoms do this and it is pretty childish.
"Moral ashes" "spirit of cricket" etc etc.
We find faults in someone else and never our own
Especially when the person we are criticising doesn't and needn't have the same value system as us.
Edit : who died and made us the judge and jury of respect???? Loooooooooool
I so agree with this
(from twitter)
The best thing about this world cup has been that Rohit Sharma has finally got the respect he deserves. His leadership has reached each and every house. His batting has inspired millions. He didn't get the world cup, but he got into heart of each and every Indian.
https://www.cricbuzz.com/cricket-news/139529/usa-canada-cricket-to-stay-suspended-mauritius-membership-confirmed ODI proposal was 40/40 over not...
🏏Afghanistan vs India in India 2026: 3rd T20I in Delhi on 17/09/26🏏 India produced two near-identical comprehensive wins inside three days to...
🏏Afghanistan vs India in India 2026: 2nd T20I at Arun Jaitley Stadium, Delhi on 15/09/2026 at 7:30PM IST🏏 There were no comforts for...
Happy Independence Day to all our India Forums Members. 🏏Sri Lanka vs India, 1st Test, India tour of Sri Lanka 2026🏏 There's a sense of...
🏏 Zimbabwe vs India, 3rd T20I, India tour of Zimbabwe 2026 🏏 India will look to complete a clean sweep when they take on Zimbabwe in the third...
0