A big thank you to Madhuri and Raji for hosting the ICC World Cup here on IF so diligently and putting in so much effort.
You girls are rockstars.


Thank you Vijay and Paresh for all the effort you put in as always.
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 4th Oct 2026 WKV
Kanika you are loser
Bhabhiji missing
A big thank you to Madhuri and Raji for hosting the ICC World Cup here on IF so diligently and putting in so much effort.
You girls are rockstars.


Thank you Vijay and Paresh for all the effort you put in as always.
Yes, I still remember that ugly sight. He pushed aside the ailing Sharad Pawar.Originally posted by: Palak2812
Last time when Aus won
Ponting insulted Sharad Pawar, by snatching the trophy from him and pushing Pawar off stage.
Participation badges are only for those who have predicted on all matches, right Madhu?
Originally posted by: Palak2812
Yaar atleast Cricket forum per ye sab mat karo
Already BWF is doing this nonsense
I expect atleast Cricket don't do this nonsense here
The real video
After this Modi shook hands with every Aus player
Yes I saw that. He shook hands with all. Some patted Modi on his shoulder as if he's their friend.
Those guys keep it casual.
But it looked funny.
Yes I saw that. He shook hands with all. Some patted Modi on his shoulder as if he's their friend.
Those guys keep it casual.
But it looked funny.
Looking funny is okay
But bashing him about not showing sportsman spirit, respecting, culture and blah blah is wrong.
I don't remember muchOriginally posted by: Palak2812
Last time when Aus won
Ponting insulted Sharad Pawar, by snatching the trophy from him and pushing Pawar off stage.
Bt I've seen the video in insta
Originally posted by: Palak2812
Last time when Aus won
Ponting insulted Sharad Pawar, by snatching the trophy from him and pushing Pawar off stage.
Fitting 😸
Congratulations to Soni for winning the overall prediction game.
Congratulations to Prizi and Bela for 2nd and 3rd positions.
Well done girls!
Congratulations to everyone who won prediction game/s throughout the tournament.
Sorry, due to time and time zone constraints, I missed to congratulate few of you when you won the game.
Cheers..
Yes. But if someone misses 2/3 matches' prediction because of some reason, that is fine.Originally posted by: minakrish
Participation badges are only for those who have predicted on all matches, right Madhu?
We are considerate on such matters.
Because I was traveling at that time, I missed 1 prediction.
Let us see, what Vijay will decide. Most probably all the participants will get participation badges. 
I had forgotten abt it but remember now.. ponting did act like a haughty narsicist 😼
https://www.cricbuzz.com/cricket-news/139529/usa-canada-cricket-to-stay-suspended-mauritius-membership-confirmed ODI proposal was 40/40 over not...
🏏Afghanistan vs India in India 2026: 3rd T20I in Delhi on 17/09/26🏏 India produced two near-identical comprehensive wins inside three days to...
🏏Afghanistan vs India in India 2026: 2nd T20I at Arun Jaitley Stadium, Delhi on 15/09/2026 at 7:30PM IST🏏 There were no comforts for...
Happy Independence Day to all our India Forums Members. 🏏Sri Lanka vs India, 1st Test, India tour of Sri Lanka 2026🏏 There's a sense of...
🏏 Zimbabwe vs India, 3rd T20I, India tour of Zimbabwe 2026 🏏 India will look to complete a clean sweep when they take on Zimbabwe in the third...
0