Who will she really pick to win?
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 28th Sept 2026
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ Now Entering Legendary Territory***
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Who will she really pick to win?
Hopefully there's still hope to hope? 
Is that Jungkook in your DP 
Congo 100 Congo TIGER 3 roaring against all the odds !! 


Congo 100 and Congo Tiger 3 on roaring like a lion No matter what people open on Tiger 3 the producers and exhibitors held a success party and it a success !! 🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳party time!!
it took me time to understand what CA was then realized it meant current affairs. I also learnt that India is now renamed bharat. So will this place name change too, 🤔
ok back to Tiger 3 success sunny paaji gives the 1st shoutout !! 
https://www.indiatvnews.com/amp/entertainment/news/tiger-zindabad-sunny-deol-congratulates-salman-khan-on-tiger-3-success-2023-11-18-903342
it took me time to understand what CA was then realized it meant current affairs. I also learnt that India is now renamed bharat. So will this place name change too, 🤔
ok back to Tiger 3 success sunny paaji gives the 1st shoutout !!
https://www.indiatvnews.com/amp/entertainment/news/tiger-zindabad-sunny-deol-congratulates-salman-khan-on-tiger-3-success-2023-11-18-903342
We still use India everywhere. Nothing has changed as of now.
Rest you guys decide, I'll join political discussions when SRK is declared PM candidate.
https://www.instagram.com/reel/CzswTpTvbIp/?igshid=MzRlODBiNWFlZA==
Look at this😂
“ Mere Chit Chat waapis aayenge! " And look, here we are—Chit Chat Thread is BACK, making a grand re-entry like a Bollywood hero in the second...
Today I got to know that Poonam Dhillon and Padmini Kolhapur are besties. What a discovery!! Please share if you know of any other Bollywood...
2001: Yes, I’m Going There Again. I get it. I’ve already raved about the music of 2001. More than once. At this point, the forum probably sees...
...
Nah nothing about Bollywood here , nothing When you have true citizens like this what else one needs A true gem I would like to share this video...
1.4k