Bollywood CC # 114 (DT Note pg 90)- Page 72

Created

Last reply

Replies

1.2k

Views

62.1k

Users

62

Likes

1.1k

Frequent Posters

MaebyFunke thumbnail
14th Anniversary Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 2 years ago

Originally posted by: Supari_khala



I do not see c*nt, fcuk, s*ag, sl*t or c*it in any of that.

I know I did not post c*nt, fcuk, s*ag, c*it

But IF is saying I'm posting c*nt, fcuk, s*ag, c*it

Anyone can see I did not post c*nt, fcuk, s*ag, c*it


Oh did I mention I DID not post c*nt, fcuk, s*ag, c*it smiley36

Posted: 2 years ago

Originally posted by: bollyqueen0

I'm so serious - why have they started twinning??? Or wait there are 3 of them so like why are they tripletting?!?


Image

Image

Image

Did Vanga reddy adopted Arjun kapoor, Vicky kaushal, and Ranbir kapoor all three at the same time? Otherwise why are they all having the similar haistyle and beard style? 😭

Minionite thumbnail

Sarcastic Chatterbox

Posted: 2 years ago

As a reminder this CC and in fact the entire BWF is no longer welcoming political posts. This means NO political posts. If the matter is related to a current issue then use the Current Affairs forum and if you are looking to debate meaningful on something else then use the Debate Mansion.


If you are seen breaking this rule, we reserve the right to give you a direct WL.


This is the Bollywood forum. Key word there is Bollywood. Not the political forum.


Regards,


BWF DT

1274961 thumbnail
Posted: 2 years ago

Originally posted by: Minionite

As a reminder this CC and in fact the entire BWF is no longer welcoming political posts. This means NO political posts. If the matter is related to a current issue then use the Current Affairs forum and if you are looking to debate meaningful on something else then use the Debate Mansion.


If you are seen breaking this rule, we reserve the right to give you a direct WL.


This is the Bollywood forum. Key word there is Bollywood. Not the political forum.


Regards,


BWF DT

This seems extreme when we are all adults here. There are posts getting reported in current affairs too.

If someone is not posting harmful content what's the point??

Related Topics

Bollywood thumbnail

Posted by: WildestDreams · 1 years ago

• BWF CC #1 Back To Origin • (DT Note pg 31)

“ Mere Chit Chat waapis aayenge! " And look, here we are—Chit Chat Thread is BACK, making a grand re-entry like a Bollywood hero in the second...

Expand ▼
Bollywood thumbnail

Posted by: Luv_ShomaAnand · 15 days ago

Today I got to know that Poonam Dhillon and Padmini Kolhapur are besties. What a discovery!! Please share if you know of any other Bollywood...

Expand ▼
Bollywood thumbnail

Posted by: mintyblue · 1 months ago

2001: Yes, I’m Going There Again. I get it. I’ve already raved about the music of 2001. More than once. At this point, the forum probably sees...

Expand ▼
Bollywood thumbnail

Posted by: oyebollywood · 2 months ago

...

Expand ▼
Bollywood thumbnail

Posted by: Briaahna · 2 months ago

Nah nothing about Bollywood here , nothing When you have true citizens like this what else one needs A true gem I would like to share this video...

Expand ▼
Top

Stay Connected with IndiaForums!

Be the first to know about the latest news, updates, and exclusive content.

Add to Home Screen!

Install this web app on your iPhone for the best experience. It's easy, just tap and then "Add to Home Screen".