Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 1st Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: 2nd Semi-Final: India vs Sri Lanka on 01/10/26🏏
With You - Chapters 1 - 4 posted
Laksh Vaidehi KT Eklavya FF: Saagar
🏏Pakistan vs Bangladesh, 1st Semi-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Yeah, it starts!!!
All the best for team INDIA...(AUS bowls)
De Dana Dan 
As I can't watch live, I follow - from time to time - here:
I mostly follow the live score when I'm not far away from the PC...
Aus won the toss and elected to bowl. Rohit and Gill at the crease.🤞
Originally posted by: 1t1svat1t1s
Aus won the toss and elected to bowl. Rohit and Gill at the crease.🤞
Aussies always bat first in big games esp final
Originally posted by: Clochette
As I can't watch live, I follow - from time to time - here:
I mostly follow the live score when I'm not far away from the PC...
Even I am not watching live, my husband is watching....I am having too much anxiety right now...
The nightmares of 2003 final.
But Ganguly was the one who won the toss then.
19 years of Chak De India One of Shah Rukh’s best
https://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/web-series/news/hindi/lust-stories-3-gets-ott-premiere-date-with-radhika-apte-konkona-sen-sharma-vijay-varma-
https://www.instagram.com/reel/Db7hePwBrLX/?igsh=MTc2bG1sYmRtMHdxcg==
...
Ranveer Singh Femina new issue for his birthday https://www.instagram.com/p/DadDC2FkoOE/?igsh=MTY4ZmJwZGlqNm10Yw==
6