Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

DheeJattanDi thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 5 months ago

Mannnn Ranbir in this šŸ”„ šŸ”„ 

Gotta love how a South Indian director knew to keep the Punjabi true and authentic. Our Bollywood directors with actual Punjabi roots always end up destroying the essence with Hindi lyrics in between. GOOSEBUMPS ā¤ļøā€šŸ”„ Best music video of the film so far! Adding it to my Gym Bangers playlist haha.

Edited by DheeJattanDi - 5 months ago
Clochette thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 8 Thumbnail + 4

The purpose of the song is more the music and the Lyrics...otherwise, the visuals aren't really new... I suppose that it will be more a story-telling song during the fights.

Until now, nothing really attracts me to make me curious to watch the movie...

Ranbir mostly has the same stern and serious expression, there is a lot of not-stylized violence but rather crude one and other than a conflict between father and son, I don't see a story (yet).

zara321 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

Music from this film has been a disappointment, even this song is okay, not great. 

you2 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 6

The money they spent on Bhurj Khalifa event was a waste.

They could have run more promos on TV channels with that money.

MaebyFunke thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

This is dope. I don't know what others are saying on this thread. This is better than all the songs that have come out in the last few months. 

Pathan, TJMM, Jawan, Gaddar, Tiger 3 all had disappointing music. But this song fares better than some songs of those movies put together. 

Newbird thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Melody Maniacs

Thanks for sharing.. Never thought that I would laugh this much after going through some physical trauma just 3 hours back.. Video is too lulzysmiley37smiley37smiley37smiley37smiley37 and ridiculousšŸ¤£ And vanga reddy made Ranbir look like some psycho gunda we see in villages who snatches kids.. I watched it on low volume, still the music sounded loud and felt like sound pollution and it made my head hurt more.. Ugh. smiley11

I will watch it after few days again, let's see how the audio sounds, abhi toh aisa laga to stop it in the midway like stones in vessel rattling soundsmiley11, idk who is the singer! 

Previous 3 audios were nice though,especially 1st one and 3rd one. 

CrimeMasterToto thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

So not a single chartbuster song - this is again so mid. Lyrics anyways samajh nahi aaye, google karna padega. Music seems alright. The scenes are almost the same as from the teaser. 

Movie releases in 10 days and this is what they come up with for creating buzz ?

you2 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 6

I am sure the runtime is wrong.It makes no sense at all.

SM will get more shows per screen, because long though it too is, it is nearly 1 hour shorter.

In a clash, when number of screens are reduced..the other film gets the advantage.

Briaahna thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4

Donā€™t like it , donā€™t understand lyrics šŸ˜žnot my kinda music 

Edited by Briaahna - 5 months ago