Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Dirdam thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 8 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 6 months ago

She married the man she wanted what is the problem with Vicky? Not everyone marries for money or status, Kat is from the West at the end here we look at things other than caste or money:

Shakira married Piqué when her fortune is 3 times bigger, Britney Spears married her dancer Kevin Federline, Paris Hilton A HILTON married some random man with money but not with the status,fame or fortune as her own family. Queen Rihanna also married the most unlucky-mediocre rap man ..etc etc

infinity101 thumbnail
Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Anniversary 7 Thumbnail + 3

With Kat’s botoxed face these days, I would say it’s Vicky who received the short end of the stick lol. Jokes apart, who cares,I mean if both like each other, looks become unimportant after a point, may be he treats her right and respects her etc etc? 

RaniPreityAish thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3

coADpZKceWIl.jpg

MaebyFunke thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Every human body sags after a point, everyone gets wrinkles, everybody's hair turns grey. Good looks are moh maya. That should definitely not be the primary concern for anyone considering marriage or serious relationships. Companionship, mutual respect, and loyalty towards each other is what sane individuals look for, which Kat and Vicky have loads by the looks of it. They are happy. Miya biwi raazi toh kya karega kaazi.

I thought we have had enough of these topics. How do these keep getting made everyday smiley29

RaniPreityAish thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Raijeera

Lol.

What defines an A lister. 

Also, does being A lister is better than being a good human who loves you and you love that person truly?

If you are not up on the banner for this forum, you are not an A-Lister. Kat is there but where is her hubby? Nonexistent.

CottonWorld thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 8 Thumbnail + 3

Katrina and Vicky love and respect each other.... that's more than what mutually exists between most of the celeb couples these days. 

Katrina has time and again appreciated the upbringing and nature of Vicky and his family. She's more than content with her life at the moment. Fans and shippers of ex couples should let them be.

[Post Removed]

priya185 thumbnail

Comedy Crew

Looks wise maybe

As a person he loves and cares for her and his family seems loving

He is a great actor, much better than her and most of the biggies I couldn't stop laughing during his scenes in the movie Sanju

Kat seems happy with him

priya185 thumbnail

Comedy Crew

there is nothing wrong in holding hands most celebrities do it and cheek to cheek kiss too

unnecessary hate