Hola mi amiga
I left this serial and all other ITV serials and syarted watching decent cdramas and kdramas without this extra super cringe twists and mental torture, if you want give them a try as well
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 28th Sept 2026
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT ~~*~~ National Phenomenon Is Brewing ~~*~~
Neetu and RK -birthday wishes 😊
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Hola mi amiga
I left this serial and all other ITV serials and syarted watching decent cdramas and kdramas without this extra super cringe twists and mental torture, if you want give them a try as well
girls I won't be there tomorrow . I going out with friends .so I might be there only for sometime.i try
now a days we talk less na .where is aru ?
girls I won't be there tomorrow . I going out with friends .so I might be there only for sometime.i try
That's ok.. enjoy with your friends.
now a days we talk less na .where is aru ?
Haan coz of diwali was less active and now you guys are busy..
came after the epi but u both wr not there so i too went.
now a days we talk less na .where is aru ?
Yes one because of the writers 🤣 and two our timing
Originally posted by: EmeraldStar
Haan coz of diwali was less active and now you guys are busy..
came after the epi but u both wr not there so i too went.
Story hai hi aisi. Demaag ka jaata hai toh need to focus on something else😅
hi girls. u both didn't talk .
hi girls. u both didn't talk .
Tomorrow inshallah, Bepannah 🤗
Hi Girls
Kaha ho dono?