Originally posted by: EmeraldStar
Toxic wala pyaar bhi pyaar hi hota according to aransh
Hum kya sochte hai usse chodo makers kya chahte hai🤔
I think rey ll marry her.
hmm let's see.
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 2nd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026
FF: Pale Blue Dot Thread 10/1/2026 Chapter 45
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Bhabhiji missing
Originally posted by: EmeraldStar
Toxic wala pyaar bhi pyaar hi hota according to aransh
Hum kya sochte hai usse chodo makers kya chahte hai🤔
I think rey ll marry her.
hmm let's see.
Rey sochna bhi chod kiya
and marrying like this .as if aradhana will accept him .she will go more away from him na .
and marrying like this .as if aradhana will accept him .she will go more away from him na .
In the process of marrying her rey hurting everyone around him including radhi aise shaddi ka kya faida.
Yeah she ll go away only and in today episode it was clear he want to make radhi alone so closing all the doors wr she can go.
and marrying like this .as if aradhana will accept him .she will go more away from him na .
Haan, yeh nahin hona chahiye
Originally posted by: EmeraldStar
In the process of marrying her rey hurting everyone around him including radhi aise shaddi ka kya faida.
Yeah she ll go away only and in today episode it was clear he want to make radhi alone so closing all the doors wr she can go.
Acha. but I don't why I feel she will marry jay and then she will regret it . hopefully not
This week bepannah hai na?
Acha. but I don't why I feel she will marry jay and then she will regret it . hopefully not
Bechara Jay yaar phase gaya in sab mein.
How is this Rey believing kiki ? Wr is his journalist mind.
Haan ek week miss kiya hai
Originally posted by: EmeraldStar
Bechara Jay yaar phase gaya in sab mein.
How is this Rey believing kiki ? Wr is his journalist mind.
Koh gaya