CJL Chat Club #1- Page 5

Created

Last reply

Replies

1.2k

Views

41.9k

Users

30

Likes

2.5k

Frequent Posters

Krysh thumbnail
Posted: 2 years ago
#41

Originally posted by: firewings_diya

we already have a accha aadmi here badsahah 🔥🔥🔥🔥🐎🐎🐎🐎smiley36

That’s awesome if another acha aadmi arrives Badshah will kick him the same way he kicked out Palashsmiley36 🔥

Edited by --Priyaa-- - 2 years ago
Manny_123 thumbnail
Posted: 2 years ago
#42

Originally posted by: --Priyaa--

That’s awesome if another acha aadmi arrives Badshah will kick him the same way he kicked out Palashsmiley36 🔥


Wish YRKKH had a Badshah to kick out Nav smiley36

Manny_123 thumbnail
Posted: 2 years ago
#43

Originally posted by: firewings_diya

Everyone must be missing all the fun smiley36


Without a doubt smiley36...that place is a desert now smiley36

DQDHUATOMT3UTKSU thumbnail
Posted: 2 years ago
#44

Originally posted by: Manny_123


Wish YRKKH had a Badshah to kick out Nav smiley36


Was there a show kya called yrkkh smiley37

pyaar2012 thumbnail
14th Anniversary Thumbnail Sparkler Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 2 years ago
#45

The kundali vagya ppl is still confused whom to pair with Shauraya Palki or Shanaya! Kabhi palki ko toh Shanaya ko Shaurya ki godi mein gira dete hai.

DQDHUATOMT3UTKSU thumbnail
Posted: 2 years ago
#46

Originally posted by: pyaar2012

The kundali vagya ppl is still confused whom to pair with Shauraya Palki or Shanaya! Kabhi palki ko toh Shanaya ko Shaurya ki godi mein gira dete hai.


What u r talking about ?smiley37smiley37.


I don't know all these...as I see selected so it's Greek to me smiley36

Manny_123 thumbnail
Posted: 2 years ago
#47

Originally posted by: YYUXR4OKK3XLGGJJ

Was there a show kya called yrkkh smiley37


Hi Aarthi, didn't see you there for some time smiley36smiley31.


Lmao now this is state of so called legacy show smiley36smiley37

Manny_123 thumbnail
Posted: 2 years ago
#48

Originally posted by: KP6WE4GQGDH2PU6H


What u r talking about ?smiley37smiley37.


I don't know all these...as I see selected so it's Greek to me smiley36


Shaurya is Preeta's son, the parallel lead. They took generation leap long time back lol. Palki is FL and Shanaya is, I think, Palki's sis or something. I do not watch Kundali but watch promos and precaps ocassionally smiley36.

DQDHUATOMT3UTKSU thumbnail
Posted: 2 years ago
#49

Originally posted by: Manny_123


Hi Aarthi, didn't see you there for some time smiley36smiley31.


Lmao now this is state of so called legacy show smiley36smiley37


I went to my hometown just back ..that's not a show dude..it's called apashagun

DQDHUATOMT3UTKSU thumbnail
Posted: 2 years ago
#50

Originally posted by: Manny_123


Shaurya is Preeta's son, the parallel lead. They took generation leap long time back lol. Palki is FL and Shanaya is, I think, Palki's sis or something. I do not watch Kundali but watch promos and precaps ocassionally smiley36.


I know all the sp shows going to shutdown for sure...soon..


January most of show going to be axed as sp going to revamp itseems

Related Topics

Top

Stay Connected with IndiaForums!

Be the first to know about the latest news, updates, and exclusive content.

Add to Home Screen!

Install this web app on your iPhone for the best experience. It's easy, just tap and then "Add to Home Screen".