Serial name should be changed

Tanukirti thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 6 months ago

I think serial name should be changed from ghum hai kisike pyaar mein to ghum hai kisi galatfemi mein. I mean how much they would misunderstand each other. I have enough of their misunderstanding, now creator should move the story. Now savi will have misunderstanding. 😔😔😔😔😔😔

Edited by Tanukirti - 6 months ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ALUJNA21 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 8

What about Surekha galatfemi of considering and believing that Ishaan has completely replaced Ishaa with her she’s thinking that blood has no power compared to her lies. 

Hope some one slaps her and tells her the truth.

Ishaan and Savi misunderstanding’s is not understood by writers themselves so better not discussed for me.

Lollolika thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Silent reader here but this post made me comment. I felt they are dragging last few episodes. There was almost zero interaction with Savi and Ishaan and now they will be fighting again due to this misunderstanding🤐 

moonwearer thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

Today the way Surekha was breaking stuff and gritting her teeth looked more like comic relief.

Edited by moonwearer - 6 months ago
ALUJNA21 thumbnail

Originally posted by: moonwearer

Today the way Surekha was breaking stuff and gritting her teeth looked more like comic relief.

yes it was overdone you can feel it it was visible then holding her head sitting on the bed as if she lost her sanity but her acting looked fake.Then her sahib😂😂 10 earrings man when he talks he looks weird and he looks like a villain instead of the head iof the family.

moonwearer thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

I wonder why they didn't ask him to tone down when casting   him as an educationist.  He seems a worthy match for Mandar Ladkar.

ALUJNA21 thumbnail

Originally posted by: moonwearer

I wonder why they didn't ask him to tone down when casting   him as an educationist.  He seems a worthy match for Mandar Ladkar.

Agree he needs to do only complete villainous roles as a positive role does not suit him, but here I won't say he's positive as he's cunning I will say he's grey instead.

kavitha_r thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Ghum hain kisikey galatfehmi main is the most appropriate title. Not only in Ishvi case, but also in Sairat's case. It is  a foolproof title for preleap, post leap and the generation leap.