Poll
Animal potential box office numbers
Kya lagta hai?!
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 28th Sept 2026
Bigg Boss 20- Daily Discussion Thread - 29th September 2026
Neetu and RK -birthday wishes 😊
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Brahmastra opening and Sanju Life time?
Trailer will give a clearer picture.
It is not a solo release. Manekshaw can open to 7-8 crs
Brahmastra opening and Sanju Life time?
Trailer will give a clearer picture.
It is not a solo release. Manekshaw can open to 7-8 crs
5cr na hoga Manekshaw ka
apke exams ho gaye? Itna sara box office topics open kiya
I think Animal will do very well, because it is Sandeep Vanga movie. I voted for 600 cr.
220cr to 275cr
so much info u have slient readerOriginally posted by: Petrichor80
apke exams ho gaye? Itna sara box office topics open kiya

sab parhna zaroori nahi
Billa sahi koi Purana chawal ho tum 
Nice try but I am not telling you

Sheer Butchery https://youtu.be/o1ZGnofJgQ4 Highly highly criticized, but became an ALL TIME BLOCKBUSTER!!!
https://www.boxofficeindia.com/report-details.php?articleid=9872
I find these movies off top of head having potential for a short yt parody - Tirangaa , Tere Naam , Krishh edit - Int. Khiladi , Jaani Dushman...
Vvan review and box office I Will edit post one with more reviews later
https://www.timesnownews.com/entertainment-news/reviews/daayra-movie-review-kareena-kapoor-khan-meghna-gulzar-prithviraj-sukumaran-battle-over-ju
119