Bollywood CC # 114 (DT Note pg 90)- Page 59

Created

Last reply

Replies

1.2k

Views

62.2k

Users

62

Likes

1.1k

Frequent Posters

4IGADJK6HRYZGQY6 thumbnail
Posted: 2 years ago


the sizzling chemistry between aaaashmit and dolly smiley27

KYH6YHIRRKFA5HQJ thumbnail
Posted: 2 years ago

I believe that unarmed truth and unconditional love will have the final word in reality. This is why right, temporarily defeated, is stronger than evil triumphant.

Martin Luther King, Jr.

rckRadhe thumbnail
Posted: 2 years ago

https://youtu.be/vG1yHCgeL2s

The batting conversation is all about Virat smiley32

rckRadhe thumbnail
Posted: 2 years ago

Ooops!!! not good news smiley13

https://youtu.be/IiImtPGt9Jc

rckRadhe thumbnail
Posted: 2 years ago

Wolves & Warriors? smiley3

https://youtu.be/z8m1HFI0F18

MILHH7WHF5XPKHYQ thumbnail
Posted: 2 years ago

Indian Feminists stayed mum over Aishwarya joke and they will remain mum here too. Swara the banshee won’t gala fado this time.


https://x.com/yearofthekraken/status/1724478051638300684?s=46&t=Q96IWrDq2C9bhu2B8fjITg


No posts here on the forum about the same. Doesn’t suit the narrative. smiley36

Masaba replied though.

https://x.com/masabag/status/1724753155156783300?s=46&t=Q96IWrDq2C9bhu2B8fjITg

Edited by NimbuMirchi - 2 years ago

Related Topics

Bollywood thumbnail

Posted by: WildestDreams · 1 years ago

• BWF CC #1 Back To Origin • (DT Note pg 31)

“ Mere Chit Chat waapis aayenge! " And look, here we are—Chit Chat Thread is BACK, making a grand re-entry like a Bollywood hero in the second...

Expand ▼
Bollywood thumbnail

Posted by: Luv_ShomaAnand · 21 days ago

Today I got to know that Poonam Dhillon and Padmini Kolhapur are besties. What a discovery!! Please share if you know of any other Bollywood...

Expand ▼
Bollywood thumbnail

Posted by: mintyblue · 1 months ago

2001: Yes, I’m Going There Again. I get it. I’ve already raved about the music of 2001. More than once. At this point, the forum probably sees...

Expand ▼
Bollywood thumbnail

Posted by: oyebollywood · 2 months ago

...

Expand ▼
Bollywood thumbnail

Posted by: Briaahna · 2 months ago

Nah nothing about Bollywood here , nothing When you have true citizens like this what else one needs A true gem I would like to share this video...

Expand ▼
Top

Stay Connected with IndiaForums!

Be the first to know about the latest news, updates, and exclusive content.

Add to Home Screen!

Install this web app on your iPhone for the best experience. It's easy, just tap and then "Add to Home Screen".