Who is the music composer for Dhunki?
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 1st Oct 2026
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 2nd ODI - on 30/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
🏏Asian Games 2026: 2nd Semi-Final: India vs Sri Lanka on 01/10/26🏏
With You - Chapters 1 - 4 posted
Laksh Vaidehi KT Eklavya FF: Saagar
🏏Pakistan vs Bangladesh, 1st Semi-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Who is the music composer for Dhunki?
PritamWho is the music composer for Dhunki?
I typed a long ass post about Pritam as a reply and when I was about to hit the "post" my device got switched off, now I don't remember what exactly I typed.. Ugh.
Song title hi itna ajeeb lag raha hai...
Red only the title of the post.
Until yesterday it was "Lut tutt Dunki" .. Now suddenly it became " Lutt putt gaya Dunki"... Are they both same songs? or different songs? .. Jo bhi hai idk what the hell they even mean!
Only red the title.
Just saw this post, Here Srk resembles that guy who played "Fan" in Fan movie.. I mean the get up, hairstyle, face and literally everything!
I still wonder that the guy who played "Fan" in Fan movie was Srk himself? Or some other actor? 🤔
Just saw this post, Here Srk resembles that guy who played "Fan" in Fan movie.. I mean the get up, hairstyle, face and literally everything!
I still wonder that the guy who played "Fan" in Fan movie was Srk himself? Or some other actor? 🤔
It seems like they have done something digitally to make srks face look younger, is this what is going to happen now? Use technology to make actors look younger?
https://x.com/i/status/2069980466099483018
https://x.com/i/status/2080756950292451478
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hvoC2UDJFns
22