More than the Deepveer episode...I'm shocked. Is it cause people are more intrigued by them or cause Deepveer has nothing new to offer. But I do feel the Alia-Bebo or Rani-Kajol epi will top this
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 4th Oct 2026 WKV
Kanika you are loser
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 5th Oct 2026
Originally posted by: happygirl123
More than the Deepveer episode...I'm shocked. Is it cause people are more intrigued by them or cause Deepveer has nothing new to offer. But I do feel the Alia-Bebo or Rani-Kajol epi will top this
Could be rigged. Nepokids are desperate and have easy money. They rigged the TRP system once when TRP was a yardstick. Now that no one cares after it was exposed how they rig it, they now paying people to increase OTT views.
Would've believed that number if it was Suhana or Aryan's episode. SRK is invincible now and people want to know what his kids are like.
Originally posted by: TRBGEX5AOB3G6JMR
The degree comment by Sara will trigger some 12vi fail actresses
That’s pretty much all actresses in BW except Kirti S, Kiara A, Vidya B, Parineeti C and Soha Ali Khan.
When it comes to (success-)numbers, there is almost nothing which can get bought... and as there are call-centers, there are surely also click-centers or some hacking into the respective counting-unit...
That's the reason why I always take box-office/viewing/election numbers either with a pinch of salt...or they don't matter to me.
Sara episodes have been very talked aboutOriginally posted by: happygirl123
More than the Deepveer episode...I'm shocked. Is it cause people are more intrigued by them or cause Deepveer has nothing new to offer. But I do feel the Alia-Bebo or Rani-Kajol epi will top this
https://www.instagram.com/reel/DZ4hsp3Ioag/?igsh=MWhyN2ZtN3I2aGgydA==
https://x.com/i/status/2037162229225972060
Celebrities at Wimbledon - Ananya Panday https://www.instagram.com/p/Dao6TqTCNSR/?img_index=3 igsh=YTFtYmNoeGIweGUx
So, I finally watched Chand Mera Dil. It left a sweet taste behind. At its heart, this is not really a love story. It is a relationship story. A...
https://x.com/BOWorldwide/status/1983422863265996859
0