What is big basket ? I am looking to order a India world champions trophy ka T-shirt if we win 🏆🏆🏆
Bigg Boss 20- Daily Discussion Thread - 29th September 2026
Neetu and RK -birthday wishes 😊
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
What is big basket ? I am looking to order a India world champions trophy ka T-shirt if we win 🏆🏆🏆
Yaha kucch bhi nahi aatha 2 rs mein
Waapeees padh lena aapka reply aur phir mera reply …
Wohhheeeech to meaning thaaa 🤣🤣🤣🤣.
I missed today's match
Diwali ke din hi mast batting ki sabneaur main dekh nehi payi

Highlights dekh lena ab :).
Congratulations WD 🎊
Originally posted by: KJasoosChulbulP
What is big basket ? I am looking to order a India world champions trophy ka T-shirt if we win 🏆🏆🏆
It's an online portal in India for grocery etc ka home delivery
Aaj toh hum log jaate toh apne ko bhi bowling de deteBowling karnewalo mein variation ko dekhke darr lag gaya mujhe
even if you are planning to, there are multiple suppliers from whom you can buy a jersey.Originally posted by: KJasoosChulbulP
What is big basket ? I am looking to order a India world champions trophy ka T-shirt if we win 🏆🏆🏆
Belaaaa you turned purple🥰
even if you are planning to, there are multiple suppliers from whom you can buy a jersey.
haaan. I have messaged my cousins. To get me a tshirt post finals.
I still have a tshirt from when willow tv launched in US. They used to give free shirts when you subscribed as a promotion 🤣🤣.
Aur this wc ke liye to we will have stories to tell our grandkids 🍾🍾
Originally posted by: KJasoosChulbulP
haaan. I have messaged my cousins. To get me a tshirt post finals.
I still have a tshirt from when willow tv launched in US. They used to give free shirts when you subscribed as a promotion 🤣🤣.Aur this wc ke liye to we will have stories to tell our grandkids 🍾🍾
Its available n most malls n India
🏏Afghanistan vs India in India 2026: 3rd T20I in Delhi on 17/09/26🏏 India produced two near-identical comprehensive wins inside three days to...
🏏Afghanistan vs India in India 2026: 2nd T20I at Arun Jaitley Stadium, Delhi on 15/09/2026 at 7:30PM IST🏏 There were no comforts for...
Happy Independence Day to all our India Forums Members. 🏏Sri Lanka vs India, 1st Test, India tour of Sri Lanka 2026🏏 There's a sense of...
🏏 Zimbabwe vs India, 3rd T20I, India tour of Zimbabwe 2026 🏏 India will look to complete a clean sweep when they take on Zimbabwe in the third...
Sound Funny for me 1st time any country host india in india. Its not official yet because SL test series Asian Games most likely around in that...
48