Happy Diwali 🪔
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 28th Sept 2026
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ Now Entering Legendary Territory***
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Happy Diwali 🪔
Happy Diwali to all ddtians 
anything happen apart from kz ki class?
Ankita ko kiska video call aaya?
Bharti pretending to listen what munna is saying i.
Mannara thinks this is an international show 
...
She is giving her miss universe speech 
Munna has a son😱😱😱. Why are these women I mean KZ n Mannara hitting on him?
he had minor teen as gf as wellOriginally posted by: VintageWine
Munna has a son😱😱😱. Why are these women I mean KZ n Mannara hitting on him?

phir bhi lockup ma love lapata kara
pedo ne
It was sweet of Arun to hug munna!!
Originally posted by: VintageWine
Munna has a son😱😱😱. Why are these women I mean KZ n Mannara hitting on him?
Bcoz of his popularity 