I have chose Jaddu continuously for 9 match for POTM
&
I am yet to get points for this 
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 1st Oct 2026
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 2nd ODI - on 30/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
🏏Asian Games 2026: 2nd Semi-Final: India vs Sri Lanka on 01/10/26🏏
With You - Chapters 1 - 4 posted
🏏Pakistan vs Bangladesh, 1st Semi-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Laksh Vaidehi KT Eklavya FF: Saagar
I have chose Jaddu continuously for 9 match for POTM
&
I am yet to get points for this 
Wildy first hai? Wow kya baaaaaatOriginally posted by: SoniRita
Congrats WD for topping in today's ind vs ned match woohoo yay

Originally posted by: Palak2812
I have chose Jaddu continuously for 9 match for POTM
&
I am yet to get points for this
Aao behen jhappi paao…
jaddu is my constant for potm as well 
itna toh thala ke liye loyal nahi ho jitna jaddu ke liye hoOriginally posted by: Palak2812
I have chose Jaddu continuously for 9 match for POTM
&
I am yet to get points for this

Virat be like
Yeh karlo pehle tum
Jal pilijiye 
Originally posted by: Palak2812
I have chose Jaddu continuously for 9 match for POTM
&
I am yet to get points for this
Very bad. I lost Shreyas ka points in the penultimate ball.
Rohit could have taken the wicket one ball early.
Aree bro
Jaddu needs to give us points for this
For being so loyal to him 
Btw
U follow IPL? Which team?

Then it's time to sue Netherlands cricket board because their batsmen played better than expected
Originally posted by: JustRandomGirl
itna toh thala ke liye loyal nahi ho jitna jaddu ke liye ho
Areee 
Even in CSK matches Jaddu is my constant POTM 
Next match s on 15th???
🏏Afghanistan vs India in India 2026: 3rd T20I in Delhi on 17/09/26🏏 India produced two near-identical comprehensive wins inside three days to...
🏏Afghanistan vs India in India 2026: 2nd T20I at Arun Jaitley Stadium, Delhi on 15/09/2026 at 7:30PM IST🏏 There were no comforts for...
Happy Independence Day to all our India Forums Members. 🏏Sri Lanka vs India, 1st Test, India tour of Sri Lanka 2026🏏 There's a sense of...
🏏 Zimbabwe vs India, 3rd T20I, India tour of Zimbabwe 2026 🏏 India will look to complete a clean sweep when they take on Zimbabwe in the third...
Sound Funny for me 1st time any country host india in india. Its not official yet because SL test series Asian Games most likely around in that...
48